Duke vs. UNC thread

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
You mean energy-level wise or appearance? :russ:

Overall yea but I thought they were pretty live today. I've gone to a few games recently and they are a bit more tame than in the past.

I graduated in '09 and we were probably more live than the current crop even though we were getting our shyt pushed in by UNC during my four years

my older brother was there at same time as you

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Clearly those missed free throws and giving up two consecutive offensive rebounds was on Roy. Roy gets no credit for how the team looked in the 2nd half?
:dahell::dahell:

are you new to this? how many games has UNC fallen apart late, stop giving effort on fundamental stuff, or ended games with timeouts left on the board? These ain't freshmen either. Roy is a bad coach. Especially in these situations and all this "we can't do better" stuff is just making him more complacent.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You mean energy-level wise or appearance? :russ:

Overall yea but I thought they were pretty live today. I've gone to a few games recently and they are a bit more tame than in the past.

I graduated in '09 and we were probably more live than the current crop even though we were getting our shyt pushed in by UNC during my four years
Energy wise. IDK it might be me overrating my childhood but they're not as raucous as they were in the early 2000s.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Okafor isn't right for your team, but he's definitely right for a few others.

If it comes down to it though, Russell or Okafor, who do you want out of the two guys you don't want?
If you're asking me who I would take between Okafor and Russell, reluctantly Okafor, because we know a thing or two about PF/C's who suck on defense but have a gift offensively. It puts Dieng on the hot seat automatically but I'd rather that than a monster clusterfukk at guard