seanDON

Pro
Daps

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chill out. I can admit the coaching staff is better but y’all are playing at a level nobody thought y’all could reach this season. Y’all only play 6-7 deep and that might bite y’all against us. Neutral site I got us winning

".....but yall are playing at a level nobody thought yall could reach this season."

:gucci:......doesn't that speak to the job the coaching staff has done?!?!?

You just fell victim to the national media's narrative. This ain't nothing new. After the Miami and Wake games in January they've won 16 out of 19 games. They finished 1 game back of Dook in the conference. They've been playing well for a while. The only difference is, unlike Dook, they've unlocked another level to their play.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
".....but yall are playing at a level nobody thought yall could reach this season."

:gucci:......doesn't that speak to the job the coaching staff has done?!?!?

You just fell victim to the national media's narrative. This ain't nothing new. After the Miami and Wake games in January they've won 16 out of 19 games. They finished 1 game back of Dook in the conference. They've been playing well for a while. The only difference is, unlike Dook, they've unlocked another level to their play.
Y’all are the hot team right now that’s it to me :hubie:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Can’t believe as a Kentucky fan I’m going to be cheering on UNC to win a final four but here we are :francis: y’all our only hope from coach k winning a title

Can't believe y'all lost to that team we played yesterday. We just doing what y'all was supposed to.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Regardless who wins (college bb wants Duke to win) the L the Heels gave to K on his celebration night is all time. Had all kinds of former players, athletes/celebrities just waiting to crown him. People paying 70-80k to watch them lose bad:mjlol: