Duke vs. UNC thread

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Armageddon is upon us... :mjlit:

I'm ready to ride into battle with my Heels. We got nothing to lose and everything to play for. The greatest free hit there is :blessed:

AllExaltedKarakul-size_restricted.gif

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UNC will actually have the better coaching staff in this game. Anybody that knows basketball can see that Huberts game plans are top notch and his adjustments are elite. Just completely tore apart a region with Shaka's defense, Baylor defense, UCLA defense, and the tricky defense that bottled up UK and Purdue. UNC as a group is also more committed to defense than Dook is. Obviously anything can happen with the bounce of the ball, but I would not be shocked if UNC not only wins, but win comfortably with Hubert outclassing K. I honestly can envision that scenario.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
UNC will actually have the better coaching staff in this game. Anybody that knows basketball can see that Huberts game plans are top notch and his adjustments are elite. Just completely tore apart a region with Shaka's defense, Baylor defense, UCLA defense, and the tricky defense that bottled up UK and Purdue. UNC as a group is also more committed to defense than Dook is. Obviously anything can happen with the bounce of the ball, but I would not be shocked if UNC not only wins, but win comfortably with Hubert outclassing K. I honestly can envision that scenario.
Chill out. I can admit the coaching staff is better but y’all are playing at a level nobody thought y’all could reach this season. Y’all only play 6-7 deep and that might bite y’all against us. Neutral site I got us winning