Duke vs. UNC thread

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:
6 of the last 9. I want to see Zion in the third game. I just gotta know how they match up.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You can have these wins, you beat who was on the floor, but you & I both know that next week's game will decide who gets a 1 seed, cause you ain't getting it unless you beat us with Zion... period.

Lucky for us, the seeding committee won't put much weight in your wins against minus the POY but brag about a sweep if you want though cause that pettiness is what makes this such a rivalry...
You ain't said shyt all season. Sit down. :royumad1:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Facts. He's a great defender but doesn't add much offensively. People were critical of Trevon Duval last season and Jones hasn't really had a better year than what Duval had last year.
He isn't supposed to initiate the offense. He was supposed to be Chalmers.

Zion ball ruined Duke :troll:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Zion injury aside, I don't understand why people thought Duke could be all time great. Freshman will struggle at some point. Upperclassmen matter in college ball. Their flaws were obvious before the season also. Lack of perimeter shooting and depth.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
You ain't said shyt all season. Sit down. :royumad1:

I've been here all season (search my screen name or ask any of the regulars in this thread or forum) and since 2003 going back to sohh so you're the one who needs to sit down nikka...:demonic:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've been here all season (search my screen name or ask any of the regulars in this thread or forum) and since 2003 going back to sohh so you're the one who needs to sit down nikka...:demonic:
4 year letterman.
Alum
All acc.

I'm good.

:royumad1:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give Roy his fukking flowers while he can smell them. During K's and Dook's rebranding as the NBA farm system, during K's USA basketball hustle, dealing with the random Bron tweets endorsing K coaching his son one day, dealing with K signing historically ranked classes, and dealing with negative recruiting regarding the NCAA investigation.....all Roy has done is been to 2 chip games, won a chip, and just went 4-1 against the two highest ranked classes in history. During the preferred walkon, Pitt transfer, and VCU left overs era. This aint the Hansbrough type team. Roy just won 178 games with Luke Maye and Kenny Williams senior class. They were like the 80th ranked recruiting class that year. He's coaching circles around K. Andrew Platek made a play last night.....ANDREW PLATEK! Roy squeezing the most out of these kids while K, with a squad full of Burger Boys, cant deal with an injury, foul trouble, or fatigue cause nobody on his bench is developed. And UNC had studs in the crowd watching too. I'm telling you now, if UNC lands Cole Anthony, Dook getting swept again next year.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Give Roy his fukking flowers while he can smell them. During K's and Dook's rebranding as the NBA farm system, during K's USA basketball hustle, dealing with the random Bron tweets endorsing K coaching his son one day, dealing with K signing historically ranked classes, and dealing with negative recruiting regarding the NCAA investigation.....all Roy has done is been to 2 chip games, won a chip, and just went 4-1 against the two highest ranked classes in history. During the preferred walkon, Pitt transfer, and VCU left overs era. This aint the Hansbrough type team. Roy just won 178 games with Luke Maye and Kenny Williams senior class. They were like the 80th ranked recruiting class that year. He's coaching circles around K. Andrew Platek made a play last night.....ANDREW PLATEK! Roy squeezing the most out of these kids while K, with a squad full of Burger Boys, cant deal with an injury, foul trouble, or fatigue cause nobody on his bench is developed. And UNC had studs in the crowd watching too. I'm telling you now, if UNC lands Cole Anthony, Dook getting swept again next year.
He’s been the better coach for years, him and Jay Wright but he also has the privilege of having a bunch of upperclassmen each year.