phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Barrett about to be killed on twitter :francis:

Everything good he did about to be forgotten

I thought he'd been trash tonight but then I look up his statline and he's got 26/12/4. :gucci:.

But then he wasted 2 possessions inside thr last 2 minutes with stupid decisions so I maintain he's been trash.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
if Tre Jones doesnot initiate the offense as a PG then what is his role

because its the Reddish and RJ show. breh was highly recruited too
Facts. He's a great defender but doesn't add much offensively. People were critical of Trevon Duval last season and Jones hasn't really had a better year than what Duval had last year.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I hate to see my Yankee brethren acting like this but you can't deny but that we been robbed of seeing Zion play in this great rivalry.
It sucks and I hope we see him Friday (I thought he'd play tonight and if the regular ACC title was on the line I think he would have).

I ain't giving the wins back though :hubie:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
upload_2019-3-9_20-13-54.png

its like friggin rec ball where two guys are better than everyoen else and you just stand around and do nothing

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
It sucks and I hope we see him Friday (I thought he'd play tonight and if the regular ACC title was on the line I think he would have).

I ain't giving the wins back though :hubie:

You can have these wins, you beat who was on the floor, but you & I both know that next week's game will decide who gets a 1 seed, cause you ain't getting it unless you beat us with Zion... period.

Lucky for us, the seeding committee won't put much weight in your wins against minus the POY but brag about a sweep if you want though cause that pettiness is what makes this such a rivalry...