Duke vs. UNC thread

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luke Maye is in trouble....trouble...

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....I heard the same last year with Bagley and Carter.....Luke and the Heels promptly went 2-1 on they ass. If Zion and/or Javin give up those wide open pick and pop shots Louisville's 4 and 5 got last night from three, it's gonna be a long night. Dook's only saving grace is UNC's versatility on the wings with 6'8' Leaky, 6'7" Nas, and 6'9" Cam all having ankle injuries will make it harder for the dribble drives to be guarded off the wings. At full strength, UNC would run Dook outta the building. Play the drive, force Dook to shoot over the top, let Zion get his, and watch Dook get ran trading 2's with 3's.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Yeah, yeah, yeah.....I heard the same last year with Bagley and Carter.....Luke and the Heels promptly went 2-1 on they ass. If Zion and/or Javin give up those wide open pick and pop shots Louisville's 4 and 5 got last night from three, it's gonna be a long night. Dook's only saving grace is UNC's versatility on the wings with 6'8' Leaky, 6'7" Nas, and 6'9" Cam all having ankle injuries will make it harder for the dribble drives to be guarded off the wings. At full strength, UNC would run Dook outta the building. Play the drive, force Dook to shoot over the top, let Zion get his, and watch Dook get ran trading 2's with 3's.
Yea y’all won but don’t act like Maye was on par with them boys
Luke+Maye+Marvin+Bagley+III+North+Carolina+OYrjkOu4ednl.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh this is nowhere near the same team as last year

You serious with this?

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh this is nowhere near the same team as last year

You serious with this?

Absolutely. I don't know why y'all cats feel UNC has to tuck their tails cause K got a top 1 or 2 class. I heard the same shyt with Tatum class and Ingram class too.....both produced double digit loss seasons. Zion is nice as fukk.....but if you think UNC has to be concerned with this non shooting Dook team, then you're being delusional. Its about matchups. The only matchup that's a clear win for Dook is Zion....and he gone give at least 16 of those back against Luke. Kenny gone get up under RJ non shooting ass. Cam is way more consistent on offense and defense than Dook's Cam. Dont get me started on Coby and Tre. Like I said, the ankle injuries is Dooks saving grace. Roy inability to keep throwing 6'7" bodies at your wings with Leaky and Nas gone hurt cause Dook doesn't go as deep as UNC.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely. I don't know why y'all cats feel UNC has to tuck their tails cause K got a top 1 or 2 class. I heard the same shyt with Tatum class and Ingram class too.....both produced double digit loss seasons. Zion is nice as fukk.....but if you think UNC has to be concerned with this non shooting Dook team, then you're being delusional. Its about matchups. The only matchup that's a clear win for Dook is Zion....and he gone give at least 16 of those back against Luke. Kenny gone get up under RJ non shooting ass. Cam is way more consistent on offense and defense than Dook's Cam. Dont get me started on Coby and Tre. Like I said, the ankle injuries is Dooks saving grace. Roy inability to keep throwing 6'7" bodies at your wings with Leaky and Nas gone hurt cause Dook doesn't go as deep as UNC.
I see you're passionate about all this

My point is this year has nothing to do with past years

Every season is an entire different entity into itself

To base your assumptions on the past and on players that aren't even on these teams anymore would be foolish

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you're passionate about all this

My point is this year has nothing to do with past years

Every season is an entire different entity into itself

To base your assumptions on the past and on players that aren't even on these teams anymore would be foolish

I never said that. I simply said I heard it all before....just as recently as last year. When Bagley was putting up the best freshmen scoring numbers in Dook history, all I heard was about how Luke and our trio of freshmen bigs were in trouble.....and went 2-1. I just dont think this Dook team can shoot well enough to beat UNC. They can "score", but nobody on the floor is an elite shooter. And after watching last night's game where Louisville's 4 man kept getting open three's off simple pick and pop action, I dont think Zion's output is gonna lap Luke's like y'all think. Will he have a handful of plays where he embarrass Luke? Of course. But like I said, he gone give at least 16 of them back on the defensive end. It'll be a couple of good games, and I think it becomes harder for UNC to win without a full stable of healthy wings, but I also believe if they are at full strength, they'll blow Dook out.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking about the matchup fam. Tar Heels man :gucci:

Oh my bad.....I forgot this the "new" Dook. Where winning offseason class ranking titles and individual matchups is all y'all care about. My bad. Is Zion better than Luke? Yep. Was Bagley better than Luke? Yep.