Duke vs. UNC thread

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
i've given him shyt most of the year, but trevon duval changed this game

Yeah he did.

I really think that his vision problem caused alotta trouble for him and having the Duke medical staff helping him was a huge adjustment for him and took time getting used to but I hope he's ready to turn it up and I hope dude can regain full vision in his left eye and have a long career.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
gaddamn, haven't been this happy for a blue devil and sad to see him go like allen in a long long time. Rarely get to see a player of his caliber grow and stay for 4 years any more. poor shooting, but great all-around game/filling the stat sheet from G.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah we just started missing and they were hitting. Flip of the first half
Taking tough shots. Not adjusting defensively. Rushing good looks.

Coach gotta use those timeouts and restore order.

Duke was on fire the second half, i wont deny thtz but they were getting great looks.

You could tell this was Cams first game at duke.
:mjcry:

We'll be fine. Duke still going out in the second round. @Jparker90 :Mjthisgood:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Taking tough shots. Not adjusting defensively. Rushing good looks.

Coach gotta use those timeouts and restore order.

Duke was on fire the second half, i wont deny thtz but they were getting great looks.

You could tell this was Cams first game at duke.
:mjcry:

We'll be fine. Duke still going out in the second round. @Jparker90 :Mjthisgood:
If we get that 1 seed we good :blessed: a win vs Virginia in the tourney will do it

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
gaddamn, haven't been this happy for a blue devil and sad to see him go like allen in a long long time. Rarely get to see a player of his caliber grow and stay for 4 years any more. poor shooting, but great all-around game/filling the stat sheet from G.

Lol, most fans have been wishing Allen left last year . It's crazy, he could have came out all 3 years and probably lost some stock

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Lol, most fans have been wishing Allen left last year . It's crazy, he could have came out all 3 years and probably lost some stock
I got a sneaky feeling he will be a lottery pick kinda like how Kennard was other than that he will go first round and have a guaranteed contract :yeshrug: