Duke vs. UNC thread

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this season was a failure to be honest

I think K needs to find the right mix of one-and-done vs building a team with juniors and seniors

the last few years we been getting all these star recruits buts its boom or bust

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
200.gif

ol living in the past ass boy.

lol that's the only response duke stans can say cuz they know duke players in nba history don't measure up nearly as much as Carolina.

Support a coach who downed players leavin early to get their money and then flip flopped when he saw his teams would be flabby n sick.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
lol that's the only response duke stans can say cuz they know duke players in nba history don't measure up nearly as much as Carolina.

Support a coach who downed players leavin early to get their money and then flip flopped when he saw his teams would be flabby n sick.
We had this talk in here already go back 5 pages or so where where we already told y'all...the best player out of UNC right now is a 40 year old Vince Carter.

Last edited:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
this season was a failure to be honest

I think K needs to find the right mix of one-and-done vs building a team with juniors and seniors

the last few years we been getting all these star recruits buts its boom or bust

I'm cool with the percentage play. I'd rather go with the 20% boom or bust scenario (one title every 5 years average with one and doners) than the other ones (them mechionnis and mcclures gettin major minutes and us STILL losing to teams like VCU early).

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh and even if you win (which you won't) you still lost 2 out of 3 to us :mjlol:

stay in your lane

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh and even if you win (which you won't) you still lost 2 out of 3 to us :mjlol:

stay in your lane

This is just sad.....have a historically loaded squad and pretend like you're glowing on the inside if UNC wins a Natty because y'all won the season series on your way to a first weekend exit with 8 Burger Boys.....:scust:

Who's raising these nikkas?