Duke vs. UNC thread

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Lol the thought of any duke Stan bringing up pro careers to unc. There isn't a duke player ever who had a better career than some of our players, not even counting MJ. Any duke player had a better career than worthy? Or even Vince carter? Lol duke will be struggle cuts when rat face ain't there anymore. Hang onto kyrie when he played 11 games smh.

Sukk coach K nuts but real fans know dean smith was the goat. Equal opportunity to the end. Supported players goin pro and leaving early while enforcing completing education. Changed the game and the culture.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still beat y'all 2 out of 3 :blessed:

Went from "Championship or bust" to "season series record" :mjlol:

The most under performing Dook squad in recent memory. Damn near went 2 deep on your roster with Burger Boys with one being a bonafide top 3 pick and your season's success has been reduced to a 3 game set.....:pachaha:

All that talk about the recruiting trail and the NCAA cloud, once again it's left up to UNC to hold the conference down cause the so called crown jewel wets the bed more than not recently.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Still beat y'all 2 out of 3 :blessed:

nah, bruh, we gotta win it. that's all they understand. i don't bother with beating they azz no more, because all they do is sit back and wait. so, i'mma just sit back and wait for the next title. and i ain't bothering to party when they get booted. ain't even worth it no more. because that's what they been reduced to...hoping we don't win it.

so, next time we win, ain't gon be no laughing it off, no bullshyt "congrats" offered and accepted...nope...it's time to test the limits of decency with the next one. NOTHING is off limits.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
because that's what they been reduced to...hoping we don't win it.

Yet for the second year in a row...it's yall sitting at home wishing on a star that one of these teams beats us :ohhh:

Y'all talked cash shyt from April - November. Don't act brand new now

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Yet for the second year in a row...it's yall sitting at home wishing on a star that one of these teams beats us :ohhh:

Just like you wished Wisconsin would win. Didn't happen. I wished Jenkins hit that shot tho. :troll:

Y'all talked cash shyt from April - November. Don't act brand new now

Nothing's new. Everything's the same.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah, bruh, we gotta win it. that's all they understand.

:mjgrin:

This rationalization is some straight bunk. I ain't speakin for no other Carolina fans on this board, but I'm always about who had the better season. All stans rationalize beyond that. I don't. Every instance when duke goes out in the first or second round, but the Heels go 2 to 4 game deeper, duke fans come with the bullshyt: we both lost, it don't matter or but that guy who played 7 minutes for us will be good in the NBA or but we beat you at home by 3 more points than you beat us or we won the regular season ACC, the tournament title ain't as significant or we won the tournament title, the ACC regular season don't mean shyt, y'all had a soft schedule.

Y'all done gone so far off the deep end that even a season when we reached the championship and lost at the buzzer y'all spun that in your stan minds as a bad season for us. Y'all been having a lot of overall eh seasons. With the GAWD coach, supposedly stacked rosters, and expectations of championship or bust, y'all been out there shytting the bed. Carolina been having better seasons with supposedly thin rosters, fukked up recruiting, and our ol' dadgum overly tan hound dog coach.

Team gotta do better. This season for duke was a fukking disgrace from top to bottom. We won the ACC, beat y'all at home, got the ACC player of the year, lost fewer games, ain't trip or elbow our opponents, and we're still playing in the tournament. That's another season better than duke, and ain't no sane Carolina fans worried about none of the usual subterfuge trying to spin out of the sadness y'all feel about it. Everything about this season was a disaster for y'all. Should've been an easy march to the Final 4. shyt ended up being a 9 loss, 11-7 in the ACC, out the first weekend season. That shyt is a monster fail.

:manny:

:banderas:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Lol the thought of any duke Stan bringing up pro careers to unc. There isn't a duke player ever who had a better career than some of our players, not even counting MJ. Any duke player had a better career than worthy? Or even Vince carter? Lol duke will be struggle cuts when rat face ain't there anymore. Hang onto kyrie when he played 11 games smh.

Sukk coach K nuts but real fans know dean smith was the goat. Equal opportunity to the end. Supported players goin pro and leaving early while enforcing completing education. Changed the game and the culture.
200.gif

ol living in the past ass boy.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No

This rationalization is some straight bunk. I ain't speakin for no other Carolina fans on this board, but I'm always about .

:stopitslime:

Who's rationalizing? I've said this for YEARS. On our podcast. On this board. Because it's true.

And nobody care about that "better season" nonsense. Fukk is this, the 90s? I don't care about that. I want to win a national title.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

This rationalization is some straight bunk. I ain't speakin for no other Carolina fans on this board, but I'm always about who had the better season. All stans rationalize beyond that. I don't. Every instance when duke goes out in the first or second round, but the Heels go 2 to 4 game deeper, duke fans come with the bullshyt: we both lost, it don't matter or but that guy who played 7 minutes for us will be good in the NBA or but we beat you at home by 3 more points than you beat us or we won the regular season ACC, the tournament title ain't as significant or we won the tournament title, the ACC regular season don't mean shyt, y'all had a soft schedule.

Y'all done gone so far off the deep end that even a season when we reached the championship and lost at the buzzer y'all spun that in your stan minds as a bad season for us. Y'all been having a lot of overall eh seasons. With the GAWD coach, supposedly stacked rosters, and expectations of championship or bust, y'all been out there shytting the bed. Carolina been having better seasons with supposedly thin rosters, fukked up recruiting, and our ol' dadgum overly tan hound dog coach.

Team gotta do better. This season for duke was a fukking disgrace from top to bottom. We won the ACC, beat y'all at home, got the ACC player of the year, lost fewer games, ain't trip or elbow our opponents, and we're still playing in the tournament. That's another season better than duke, and ain't no sane Carolina fans worried about none of the usual subterfuge trying to spin out of the sadness y'all feel about it. Everything about this season was a disaster for y'all. Should've been an easy march to the Final 4. shyt ended up being a 9 loss, 11-7 in the ACC, out the first weekend season. That shyt is a monster fail.

:manny:

:banderas:
But UNC/Duke "stans" rationalize this rivalry by head to heads and Rings. Rings are tied 5 to 5 and we have won the past 13 of 18. UNC fans will bring up the overall score but they wont acknowledge they aint been shyt the past 5+ seasons and we have been the better team of the 2 for a minute now. They aint won a ring in a hot minute....The We had a down year yet still accomplished a lot for a "down" year.