Duke vs. UNC thread

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
We have quality players in the league...most of y'all don't touch the floor.
Redikk, 2 plumlees, kyrie, curry coming into his own, Okafor still young, justice Winslow has his minutes. Rodney hood is straight. Austin rivers is decent and jabari Parker was on the come up. I just gave you like 10...please my dude give me 5 of y'all players now that have any potential...

Harrison Barnes
John Henson
James McAdoo
Tyler Zeller
Ed Davis
Wayne Ellington
Danny Green
Ty Lawson
Raymond Felton
Marvin Williams
Vince Carter
Brandan Wright

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas lost 8 games with the number one recruiting class. Come on now, how does that happen. Stop hyping y'all self up at our expense like we don't have he NCAA breathing down our neck for some bullshyt.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Besides NO ONE, which NBA great do y'all have.

Kyrie counts. Just like Harry gon count. Y'all love to laugh when them nyggas be hurt while at Duke, but when they ball in the L, all we hear is how they ain't "really" Duke guys.

:gucci:

Jabari better than any pro you have...AFTER two major knee injuries on the same damn knee. That's how trash y'all pros are.

Jabari is mediocre benefiting from being one of the best on his team.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Luke Kennard gone be another JJ in the league. Tatum got some potential, and Grayson gone be a bench warmer, if that.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Y'all nikkas lost 8 games with the number one recruiting class. Come on now, how does that happen. Stop hyping y'all self up at our expense like we don't have he NCAA breathing down our neck for some bullshyt.

1. Injuries. Which y'all partied off all year. Y'all truly enjoyed all our best players missing games and being fukked up and watching up be out of sync from not having enough players healthy enough to practice.

2. STOP. FUKKING. CHEATING!

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
1. Injuries. Which y'all partied off all year. Y'all truly enjoyed all our best players missing games and being fukked up and watching up be out of sync from not having enough players healthy enough to practice.

2. STOP. FUKKING. CHEATING!

Cheating? I don't see how it's any different that any other school. We bout to skate clean past that too, because it's not an NCAA issue to deal with.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Luke Kennard gone be another JJ in the league. Tatum got some potential, and Grayson gone be a bench warmer, if that.

Luke being next JJ in the league is better than him being another Leslie, Marcus (both...the strong bamma one and the sorry Iowan) or Dex "never made the league" and it's better than him being another Reggie, PJ, Wayne, Danny and whoever else in the league.

Tatum got some potential...to be better than your best player in the league from the time he steps on the court.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
We have quality players in the league...most of y'all don't touch the floor.
Redikk, 2 plumlees, kyrie, curry coming into his own, Okafor still young, justice Winslow has his minutes. Rodney hood is straight. Austin rivers is decent and jabari Parker was on the come up. I just gave you like 10...please my dude give me 5 of y'all players now that have any potential...

Straight up...Seth Curry better than all they players. I'm serious. I stand by it. He's a FA this summer. Hopefully, he leaves Stiff Hips to be pad it up in Dallas to the tune of 21ppg on trash shooting splits until he retires.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Cheating? I don't see how it's any different that any other school. We bout to skate clean past that too, because it's not an NCAA issue to deal with.

Neither was Syracuse...but they dealt with it. Y'all lawyers doing a great job. And your admin and fanbase did a great job threatening Willingham.