Duke vs. UNC thread

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
i hope we cost you nikkas a #1 seed :mjgrin:

Honestly, they are really just paper champs of the reg. season since they had such an easy schedule. Of course nobody in the media is mentioning this and instead tossing undeserved praise on them for running the gauntlet that is the ACC when in reality they had a fukking cake conference schedule and barely had any good wins away from home all year. Hopefully the committee isn't fooled like everyone else seems to be and seeds them with some teams that will challenge them instead of rewarding their mediocre schedule.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Honestly, they are really just paper champs of the reg. season since they had such an easy schedule. Of course nobody in the media is mentioning this and instead tossing undeserved praise on them for running the gauntlet that is the ACC when in reality they had a fukking cake conference schedule and barely had any good wins away from home all year. Hopefully the committee isn't fooled like everyone else seems to be and seeds them with some teams that will challenge them instead of rewarding their mediocre schedule.
UNC has a really dominant team and can beat any team in the country that deserves a 1 seed. I been saying it for years though Roy gonna lose it them.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
We're talking about player development when Luke Maye has outplayed every single big man on Duke's team with the exception of 27 year old Amile Jefferson?

ngbbs4ddac35b4e2f9.jpg

"Where's Chase at String? Where the fukk is Chase?"

The 1 seed is locked up so y'all might as well kill that noise

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're talking about player development when Luke Maye has outplayed every single big man on Duke's team with the exception of 27 year old Amile Jefferson?

ngbbs4ddac35b4e2f9.jpg

I give you credit for being the only Heel fan in here after losing yesterday, but just hold the L breh

Duke is the team in the state now, it is what it is

UNC used to perceived as the cooler of the schools while Duke was the one that played as a team and shyt like that, now its reversed...except Roy aint K

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I give you credit for being the only Heel fan in here after losing yesterday, but just hold the L breh

Duke is the team in the state now, it is what it is

UNC used to perceived as the cooler of the schools while Duke was the one that played as a team and shyt like that, now its reversed...except Roy aint K

K owns Roy h2h but miss me with the other shyt. This team was one basket away from winning a title last year and will likely be back in the final four this year. And these are our "down" years with recruiting. I'm good

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
K owns Roy h2h but miss me with the other shyt. This team was one basket away from winning a title last year and will likely be back in the final four this year. And these are our "down" years with recruiting. I'm good

Exactly. K on his way to guiding his 2nd "top 2" recruiting class to its 2nd straight double digit loss season. There are no white boys "Nae Nae'ing" on Roy's resume. Roy got the same number of chips as K since he been back home. Even with this NCAA black cloud, Roy and UNC has done great.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Exactly. K on his way to guiding his 2nd "top 2" recruiting class to its 2nd straight double digit loss season. There are no white boys "Nae Nae'ing" on Roy's resume. Roy got the same number of chips as K since he been back home. Even with this NCAA black cloud, Roy and UNC has done great.

1. look, we won.

2. y'all produce trash pros now.

3. you mad about it.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No

ngbbs4ddac35b4e2f9.jpg

1. Nate Britt bum ass same age as Amile. Is he even graduating?

2. Chase is a sophomore. Maybe he'll take all four years to develop like your garbage ass bigs do.

3. Luke Maye look like he puts on camouflage and goes "deer hunting" in black neighborhoods.

4. Luke Maye look like his uncle bought him the racist edition of First 100 Words and he been saying the N-word since he was 18 months.

5. Luke Maye looks like his grandaddy was Ty Cobb's equally racist bat boy.

6. Luke Maye looks like he cried when he didn't get a role of " extremely racist frat guy" in the underappreciated CMT college drama "She Was Nice to a Black Man."

7. Luke Maye look like his Mama be stealing and she walks out the store as the same time as a black person and keeps going when the alarm goes off, while the black person talks with security.

8. Luke Maye look like he agrees with his dad when his dad says things like "If they'd all been raised been my men and learned to hold each other accountable..."

9. Luke Maye look like livestock cover their a$$holes when he's around.

10. Luke Maye look like his nickname is the The Big Last Resort.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Besides Kyrie, which NBA great do y'all have in the league right now?

shyt might as well not even count Kyrie, nikka played 3 games.

Besides NO ONE, which NBA great do y'all have.

Kyrie counts. Just like Harry gon count. Y'all love to laugh when them nyggas be hurt while at Duke, but when they ball in the L, all we hear is how they ain't "really" Duke guys.

:gucci:

Jabari better than any pro you have...AFTER two major knee injuries on the same damn knee. That's how trash y'all pros are.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Besides Kyrie, which NBA great do y'all have in the league right now?

shyt might as well not even count Kyrie, nikka played 3 games.
We have quality players in the league...most of y'all don't touch the floor.
Redikk, 2 plumlees, kyrie, curry coming into his own, Okafor still young, justice Winslow has his minutes. Rodney hood is straight. Austin rivers is decent and jabari Parker was on the come up. I just gave you like 10...please my dude give me 5 of y'all players now that have any potential...

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
We have quality players in the league...most of y'all don't touch the floor.
Redikk, 2 plumlees, kyrie, curry coming into his own, Okafor still young, justice Winslow has his minutes. Rodney hood is straight. Austin rivers is decent and jabari Parker was on the come up. I just gave you like 10...please my dude give me 5 of y'all players now that have any potential...

He can't. He know they trash. Them nyggas used to start a Ty Lawson "all-star" campaign every fukkin december for like 5 years straight and dude never popped. :jbhmm: