DUKE university ends full ride scholarship only open to black students

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Both sides scum don't understand that it's exclusively right wingers who push for things like this.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Both sides scum don't understand that it's exclusively right wingers who push for things like this.

Both siders understand that millions of black people voted and helped put people into position to prevent things like this from happening. Doesn't look like they're doing their jobs very well and it seems like most have more smoke for anonymous internet coli posters than the people who are sitting in political positions thanks to their vote.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Both siders understand that millions of black people voted and helped put people into position to prevent things like this from happening. Doesn't look like they're doing their jobs very well and it seems like most have more smoke for anonymous internet coli posters than the people who are sitting in political positions thanks to their vote.
Go ahead with this shyt. I don't even like the Democratic Party, and I can school anyone on the corruption of the political system in this society. That being said, anyone black who is pulling "both sides, I'm not voting" in this day and age, with outright proud and loud fascists looking to roll back the clock at every opportunity and who will make things exponentially worse for black people if they take power is scum to me. Period, point blank. It's one thing to criticize the Democrats. I do it all the time and they deserve it. but to equate them with the Republican Party and sit this out is self sabotage for any black person. It's just a smidge below voting Republican given the stakes.

Conservatives never advocate not voting. They waited 50 years to get rid of RVW. They move strategically and patiently and they understand that while they may not get their Christo fascist society as soon as they want it, if they keep at it, and if they can keep enough of the populace apathetic, "both sidesing", etc. they can eventually chip away chip away chip away until they have full power. They've been at it since before Reagan, and are the closest they've been.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Go ahead with this shyt. I don't even like the Democratic Party, and I can school anyone on the corruption of the political system in this society. That being said, anyone black who is pulling "both sides, I'm not voting" in this day and age, with outright proud and loud fascists looking to roll back the clock at every opportunity and who will make things exponentially worse for black people if they take power is scum to me. Period, point blank. It's one thing to criticize the Democrats. I do it all the time and they deserve it. but to equate them with the Republican Party and sit this out is self sabotage for any black person. It's just a smidge below voting Republican given the stakes.

Conservatives never advocate not voting. They waited 50 years to get rid of RVW. They move strategically and patiently and they understand that while they may not get their Christo fascist society as soon as they want it, if they keep at it, and if they can keep enough of the populace apathetic, "both sidesing", etc. they can eventually chip away chip away chip away until they have full power. They've been at it since before Reagan, and are the closest they've been.
we're not talking about voting. we're talking about what the politicians who receive over 85% of the Black vote do to prevent things like this from happening once they're in office.

all the rollbacks we're seeing has happened under the Biden's administrations watch, and they've done nothing. but you nikkas think everyone around you is too stupid to understand this, so you keep talking "both siders" nonsense lol

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

So the people who millions of black folks voted to put into office being shown as ineffective in stopping this, what are you going to do about them?

Is your ticket going to look similar to what it was in 2020 orrrrr is it time to get behind some effective people? And what are you gonna do if these people are ineffective? What are their timelines to get shyt back on track?

You still riding with the same reps, same senators, same mayors, same governors, same board members, etc who aren't doing a good job fighting these anti DEI policies? Or are you content with their poor job performance as long as you get to slander other black people and play these childish political gang fight games?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Once the US gave the power to print the country’s currency over to a private group of men, politics was over. #BOTHSIDES will never step on their toes because they control the money and can bleed them dry. Politics in the US is just two parties fighting over how to do the bidding of the federal reserve.

Y’all put more energy into telling others who to vote for over telling each other to do for themselves/their community. Pathetic

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is why you don't let the worst lead the way and have the most influence to be complacent.

This is honestly why I stay critical and realistic of any current leadership as well.

Politics is about managing nuance and trade-offs, what are the people we appoint doing?

First you need clean leadership at the very top, then you need clean leadership who are making sure they're doing the right thing all below that to make sure no stupid policies like this happen.