DUKE university ends full ride scholarship only open to black students

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
nikkaz have said shyt that I woulda sworn would have us on the Feds list. It can't be that bad.

Knowing how hard folks work to get a leg up in this country just to have a door shut in they face all the while kekeing with cacs and other losers makes me livid. Our people really gotta move in a multi-faceted fashion because we got sellouts who don’t care about potential only daps, view counts and clout.

Makes me fukking sick.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Knowing how hard folks work to get a leg up in this country just to have a door shut in they face all the while kekeing with cacs and other losers makes me livid. Our people really gotta move in a multi-faceted fashion because we got sellouts who don’t care about potential only daps, view counts and clout.

Makes me fukking sick.
Unfortunately c00nin pays and in the USA, everything is about a dollar now, not matter how low you gotta stoop to get it.

But with this shyt, please believe HBCUs (Even the private ones) are next. Only way to stop it is hurt the wallet. 100% tried and true way. Stop attending their schools (especially athletes) and watch how fast they find a workaround once they get sorry.