Dujuan Wagner’s Son is the #1 HS Player in the Nation

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In terms of modern game, I really like Koa Peat. Just a potential jumbo-playmaker/scorer hybrid.
A lot of Euro's are strong af and use that to dominate - Jokic, Luka, etc. all use their combination of size/craft to their advantage.
They bump someone, they go flying and you have a wide-open high-efficiency shot.
Koa's father was an OT in the NFL, got a great handle/craft at a true 6'8 235 lbs. (same size as current Luka) with ox-like strength.
Also been studying Luka a lot with regards to playmaking to become a shifty/playmaking point-forward.

Explosive athleticism gets less and less useful as you go up in competition, but being just outright brutally stronger than everyone else scales really well.
When somebody is that much stronger, there's not really much smaller players can do about it. Don't got to do fancy when you got size on someone.
You just get out there and play a man's game and when these twigs and tweeners need to step aside or bring help - you make your shooters go to work.

It's just really tough to stop a tank, you can tell how much current players are scared of getting 'too smalled' by quick stocky players on TV, especially when their outside shot is dropping:

Dude should be mentioned right there with Cameron Boozer and Cooper Flagg. If any American player plays a brand of basketball that you'd see coming out of Europe, I think it's Koa.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who determine these rankings are the bigger problem than these kids who have such glaring deficits in their game being ranked so high.
Regardless if the rankings were flawed to begin with you’ll ultimately get exposed.

Which is why continuing to work on your game & not just a “bag” is crucial. This short term approach is killing these kids NBA prospects. You’d think someone with sense would have came along & made corrections

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Regardless if the rankings were flawed to begin with you’ll ultimately get exposed.

Which is why continuing to work on your game & not just a “bag” is crucial. This short term approach is killing these kids NBA prospects. You’d think someone with sense would have came along & made corrections

I'm not saying you're wrong breh.

But i do believe that there will be a program that maximizes multi-year player development and NIL soon.

marleyg

drug
Daps
Reppin
coLT$, kAkALAk
grant_g_livingston01jr_576.jpg