@Illeye buckmatic The greatest duo that never was :mjcry::sadcam:
44jz4e.gif

dwag_3.jpg
lebron-james-dajuan-wagner.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With as much as some people hype up Bron Jr, you would think that he’d be higher on the list.
And yet if he was rated in the Top 10, there would be all sorts of claims that Lebron Sr paid off these people or that ESPN is biased towards him or a bunch of other things.

I think it's nice to see these players names because it puts them on your radar for the future. History suggests that many of the top rated guys won't pan out, and a couple of the bottom rated (or unrated) players will have solid careers.

I guess either way, I see where you are coming from. I mean you could only imagine if MJ or Shaq had a son who was Top 25...

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
And yet if he was rated in the Top 10, there would be all sorts of claims that Lebron Sr paid off these people or that ESPN is biased towards him or a bunch of other things.

I think it's nice to see these players names because it puts them on your radar for the future. History suggests that many of the top rated guys won't pan out, and a couple of the bottom rated (or unrated) players will have solid careers.

I guess either way, I see where you are coming from. I mean you could only imagine if MJ or Shaq had a son who was Top 25...

Shaq did have a 4 star, nationally ranked son

Shareef O'Neal - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

And I know people will say that he’s still just a kid, but that hasn’t stopped Lebron and ESPN from putting expectations on him that will be hard to match of his father. Having the same name only makes it worse as it will make it hard for him to become his own person and be mainly compared to his father.