Due to rising rents, America’s homeless ranks graying as older people retire on streets

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The homeless problem here in Denver is INSANE!

Straight up tent cities in public parks and on sidewalks.

And alot of the increasing number of homeless are Black...

13% of the population nationally and 44% of the homeless.
:snoop:

But let the coli tell it homelessness is a white people problem.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
These stories don't make sense. People don't have to live in cities. They can relocate to smaller cities and rural areas where rent is more affordable. If she drove that big ass truck to a small ass town she might be able to afford a whole ass house or a trailer for a whole lot less.

Rent is going up everywhere breh and not just in the city.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
These stories don't make sense. People don't have to live in cities. They can relocate to smaller cities and rural areas where rent is more affordable. If she drove that big ass truck to a small ass town she might be able to afford a whole ass house or a trailer for a whole lot less.
You simplified homelessness here and thats okay. You obviously have never been homelessness. Bless your soul.

It's not as easy as you pose in your post. If it was, the homelessness problem wouldnt be as prevalent.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i watched "they live" as a kid, i thought it was wild af they had a whole tent community in the city. Now as an adult in this timeline it looks jist like that everywhere. shyts getting spooky and something gonna have to give one way or another.

This is a reality now

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You realize rent is going up rapidly across the entire country?

While Social security is not.

This is not as simple as you think

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Son:gucci:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You simplified homelessness here and thats okay. You obviously have never been homelessness. Bless your soul.

It's not as easy as you pose in your post. If it was, the homelessness problem wouldnt be as prevalent.

I have lived in small towns and I have lived in big cities. That lady receives disability payments. Those payments would go further in a small town with lower rents than in a big ass city. Seriously she might be able to rent a whole house in a small town compared to big city where she might only be able to rent a room.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hell they don't even have to live in america.