Dudes are really writing poems for girls on instagram? unbelievable

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I was just looking at her twitter, this girl is as hyproatcial as all of them other attention whores.

Talking about "hoez" yet she has pictures of her t*ts popping out.

look at her twitter, lol.

https://twitter.com/BriDASH

Briana Renee ‏@BriDASH

You cant be Pursuing taken men and tryna make him yours, A hoe who chases two rabbits catches neither. Get it? Hoe

Briana Renee ‏@BriDASH

You can't be on twitter bashing females when you get no p*ssy and you've never had a queen :(

Briana Renee ‏@BriDASH

If ur man is out with his boys right now, text him reckless, fukk up his night then soon as he get home go out with the girls & enjoy yaself

This girl is kinda dumb .

Go read her tweets, lol.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Here's another dude who comments constantly, i guess this time he finally caught her attention.

Photo by barbeedotcom • Instagram

90680_cali_lifesyle I'm curious what nationality r u? What nationality makes pretty ass girls like u ☺

barbeedotcom @90680_cali_lifesyle Mexican 😁

90680_cali_lifesyle He'll yah #represent. I'm mexican too n my family straight hates on me cause I sport Js lol u know how mexican families r

:rudy: he knew exactly what she was.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
This dude really cut himself for her ? :ohhh:

BEb1J7gCEAABDQg.jpg:large

Lnaooooooooo can't Breeve. “@CreepLife_Dre: @BriDASH I did this because I love you. Good morning

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Photo by bridash • Instagram

Instagram

Grown azz men dressing like teenagers on the internet gassing up on some girl who they don't even know. What's the point of telling these girls all of this chit if you don't know them or will ever meet them ?

There's puzzy in your downtown district right now, go get it.

99503014605611e29a1922000a9d0dee_7.jpg
nikka got on a Rocawear shirt :beli:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:what:... :laugh:... they got Acid Jazz.................maybe this is Acid Poetry......its all over the place...maybe it would flow if he recited it.......

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
You mean a guy wrote or stole one terrible poem and then copy n pasted it on dozens of girls instagrams? :mjpls:

Briana Renee ‏@BriDASH

If ur man is out with his boys right now, text him reckless, fukk up his night then soon as he get home go out with the girls & enjoy yaself

:bryan: