Dudes are really writing poems for girls on instagram? unbelievable

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'because made me busy' :laff: he went right off the deep end...I've done some writing about women I knew, never showed any of them, and definitely didn't post it on a virtual strangers instagram. He was hoping she'd go for his rough exterior with a heart of gold and the words of Robert Frost...that shyt was like something a handicapped person would write, special needs poetry.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I thought Poetry was supposed to flow?:what:

That shyt was lumpier than when Martin fought Tommy Hearns.

These old salad ass nikkaz, man

5583.gif

Family Man

Banned
Daps

You are the most beautiful The beauty just for you,I can't describe your beauty from inside and outside,Your beauty made the people surprised on it,Your beauty overcome on the beauty of moon,Your beauty overcome on the beautiful nature,I can't describe your beauty on the paper,Because it's overcome to the world,Because broken whole the rules,Because made me busy,In your eyes, check, lips, chest, , , etc,Your beauty surpassed description,Tell me how can I describe your beauty,
:ohhh:
I can use this on my catfish account on POF.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
damnmells Drink your breast milk

creeplife_dre @damnmells you take the left, I take the right. I'm sure her breast milk taste like Piña Colada

damnmells @creeplife_dre lmfao goodnight!

creeplife_dre "you're". C'mon boo, u too great for that. So u gone let me and @damnmells suck the chestsicles til ur areolas change colors?

creeplife_dre Let me and @damnmells suck ur titty meat til they shrink like Tootsie Pops

Photo by bridash • Instagram

Instagram

Grown azz men dressing like teenagers on the internet gassing up on some girl who they don't even know. What's the point of telling these girls all of this chit if you don't know them or will ever meet them ?

There's puzzy in your downtown district right now, go get it.

99503014605611e29a1922000a9d0dee_7.jpg

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why people get tattoos saying "only god can judge me" it's like well duh nikka but that's on judgement day, and until then you Finna get judged a lot for that wack ass tattoo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes are one step away from catching these heffas dolo and knocking these instagram chicks out like "bytch you shoulda just took the compliment and gave me your number!", then draging they ass back to their house and taking the p*ssy on some caveman shyt.