Dudes are really financing engagement rings

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought men paid cash...but i was talking to some engaged men yesterday and all financed except for 1. I didnt know u could finance an e-ring
They all said that they either got a loan through a credit union or financed at the store. Im thinking to myself so you will be making payments on a ring for 1-3u years and thats not even including the wedding. No wonder i see thesr avg joes buying their eoman this big rings

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I always thought men paid cash...but i was talking to some engaged men yesterday and all financed except for 1. I didnt know u could finance an e-ring. They all said that they either got a loan through a credit union or financed at the store. Im thinking to myself so you will be making payments on a ring for 1-3u years and thats not even including the wedding. No wonder i see thesr avg joes buying their eoman this big rings

I decided to finance. I could've purchased the ring outright but once I caught a whiff of that 0% for a year, I was :takedat: status. But I decided to pay that shyt in 6 months and LEAVE THE CARD OPEN TO IMPROVE MY CREDIT SCORE. Message!!:youngsabo:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I decided to finance. I could've purchased the ring outright but once I caught a whiff of that 0% for a year, I was :takedat: status. But I decided to pay that shyt in 6 months and LEAVE THE CARD OPEN TO IMPROVE MY CREDIT SCORE. Message!!:youngsabo:

This. 0% financing FTW!

Sent From My Nexus S 4G nikka!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah, it could be used to build up credit.

And like Rekka said if its 0% interest thats same as cash

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This was one of the main reasons I never proposed to my last girl. I learned so much when we finally went a started looking at rings.

-three months salary? :ohhh:
-even if its not three months, its a few thousand that i didnt have in cash :ohhh:
-i have to not only buy this ring, but a wedding ring, AND my wedding band :ohhh:

so I decided to wait. Ironically by the time I had the money saved to buy it outright, me and her were no longer together. :youngsabo:

emac

Rookie
Daps
This was one of the main reasons I never proposed to my last girl. I learned so much when we finally went a started looking at rings.

-even if its not three months, its a few thousand that i didnt have in cash :ohhh:
-i have to not only buy this ring, but a wedding ring, AND my wedding band :ohhh:

so I decided to wait. Ironically by the time I had the money saved to buy it outright, me and her were no longer together. :youngsabo:

you won. what did you spend the money on?

Daps
Wait hold on. Where did this 3 months salary shyt come from? 3 months? So if i make 120k a year i gotta drop 30k on a ring? Yea THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If your girl cares about the ring then you made a mistake. And remember you cant get that shyt back. Engagement ring = biggest simp move of all time.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:laugh: @ buying her the ring, the engagement getting called off or delayed.....but those payments wont call off or delay. :shaq:

Damn bruh, thanks for sharing. I bet in hindsight now you're dancing like the You Are not the Father dudes on Maury

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
tumblr_lxtwnrvBTv1r3gtgco1_500.gif

I'd finance a ring for her. :manny:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIngs are investments. When times get hard sell that muthafukka. Broke nikkas don't know shyt.