Dude lost $925,000 a year, dropped from team, TV show cancelled, because...he

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Let's not group this otherwise worthless DNA combination of ass, t*ts and vagina with other virtuous women.

The problem here folks is that, as men, we put too much power in the visuals of a woman. We all want dimes and bad bytches but that's all they are... bad bytches. They focus their entire skill set on looking good in spandex and heels. Half these hoes can't cook or survive without leeching on the next man with capital and assets. Most of these types of women have been played, ran through and serious delusions of self worth. They never grow up and become mature functioning adults because some fool made them believe that all they need is some make up, implants and tight clothes and they will be taken care of. They never have to prove anything. Half these hoes never had regular jobs before.

Now it's worst with reality tv and twitter giving these trollops a voice. A influence. To make it seem to young women across the world that it's ok to be a mindless barbie doll.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Let's not group this otherwise worthless DNA combination of ass, t*ts and vagina with other virtuous women.

The problem here folks is that, as men, we put too much power in the visuals of a woman. We all want dimes and bad bytches but that's all they are... bad bytches. They focus their entire skill set on looking good in spandex and heels. Half these hoes can't cook or survive without leeching on the next man with capital and assets. Most of these types of women have been played, ran through and serious delusions of self worth. They never grow up and become mature functioning adults because some fool made them believe that all they need is some make up, implants and tight clothes and they will be taken care of. They never have to prove anything. Half these hoes never had regular jobs before.

Now it's worst with reality tv and twitter giving these trollops a voice. A influence. To make it seem to young women across the world that it's ok to be a mindless barbie doll.

dude, if a woman can look that good at 45, she did her job as far as teaching the next generation of girls. After what I see that walks thru wal-marts nowadays, for a woman to actually look like a woman, and have that kind of body at forty five, I wish more women aspire to THAT. A lot of woman choose NOT to grow they hair out (or at least wear a weave/wig in public) A lot of woman choose NOT make sure they body is fit enough to pull a man. We're not talking about a chick who got less hair than I do, thinking that she's scarlett o'hara.

In addition to all that, if she do anything like hoops did on that sex tape in the bedroom, i don't know man. She tell me I got to put a ring on it to keep hitting it, I wont know how to say know to that.

daemonova

Daps
Chris Brown didnt get it this bad and ppl actually cared about the hoe who got hit. Dark skinned nikkas lost again

I didn't care, rihanna look like an alien with a big ass forehead. Okay, she tall. I like tall girls, So Im supposed to be impressed because you throwing it at a nicca. LIke them fiyastarter dues said on that podcast, you will walk down any street in the hood and see five betches that look better than that hoe.

this is different

daemonova

Daps
lets say sean worth 10m...10 million

5 million for a piece of azz, is not worth it,
what is she bringing to the table?

the fact that she look better than 90% of the women in the world. When Oliva Munn was mad on Newsroom a few episodes ago, she didn't look good mad. Y'all got this gif here were she yelling at somebody, she still look good. :lawd:

daemonova

Daps
:snoop: at best women are a pleasant distraction, at worst a ruinous downfall. Do what you need to with them and be done with them. They are not our property brehs:manny:

nah, I want to own that or at least rent it for a while, if she break up with me, I be in bedroom crying with the shades down, clutching a pillow and shiet

daemonova

Daps
there's the door have a nice life.

the very moment you ever give into any woman's ultimatum you've show her that she can control you and make you do what she wants. just on the principal if a woman ever gives you an ultimatum you have to go against it.

If I had the money and I could pull a broad like that, I don't know... :ehh:

daemonova

Daps
She already started
Picture-42.png

daughter dont look quite as good, I guess thats what you get for fukking around with roundhead jocks

daemonova

Daps
Leave in a second. He in the NFL(or was) nikka could get a badder bytch in a second

aint too much badder out, especially not at 45, its very rare that experience and attractability intersect, she anything like hoops on that tape, its a wrap, you aint finding nothing better than that. she flawless. The only thing I can say is sometimes she is not photogenic, but a lot of bad broads are not photogenic

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Man fukk outta here with this shyt

If u get get good counsel for u and your bytch during the signing..aint no judge gonna throw out shyt

how bout u post examples of prenups that didnt stand up in court?

i will wait

This nikka...:wtb:

Depending on the Circumstances, Prenups Can be Broken in a Divorce

By JOSIE BROWN

Together you fell in love. And of course, you thought you’d live happily ever after. That’s why, when he first broached the topic of the prenuptial agreement, you were surprised, sure, but you weren’t hurt. And to prove you weren’t there for the money, you went ahead and signed it: with a flourish, without a second glance.

Now that the marriage is over, you realize you may have given up more than you ever intended. Your pride is gone, that’s a given. Is it true you also signed away your half of some important shared assets, your pension, even your dog? Maybe not, says, Daniel R. Burk, certified divorce financial analyst (CDFA) and president of the Northern Virginia-based company, Resolution Point. “If, for any reason, the prenup was signed under pressure, it can be broken. Clear proof of coercion, duress, fraud, undue influence or bad intent, will void the document.”

According to Burk, other breaches include:
Ineffective or unbalanced legal counsel;
Agreements that were made verbally, as opposed to written;
Or if the document was never signed;
Provisions regarding child support will be voided while the rest of the agreement might stand;
Unconscionable provisions. “For example,” explains Burk, “a provision that says ‘One spouse must lose weight; or even ‘Child support won’t be provided upon divorce’ wouldn’t stand up in court.”;
Severe financial imbalance before or after the marriage;
And of course, false or incomplete information, particularly financial information.

In fact, prenups get blown up regularly, says Michelle Smith, CDFA, of Smith Financial Strategies Group in New York. “Judges are the ones who make the final rulings. And they are human beings, just like everyone else. They are reading the faces in the room, and body language. They are thinking, ‘Does this smell fair?’ Blanket complete waivers aren’t viewed as fair. Did the partner have adequate legal representation? Were the issues thought about, negotiated, discussed, disclosed? The judges look for financial disclosure, and the lack of it. They weigh any appearance that you were trying to mislead, which will taint the entire document as disreputable. Consider this: Anytime there is nondisclosure, there is a 50/50 shot it gets thrown out. All the more reason you want to not only disclose, but over-disclose.”

Gabrielle Clemens, CDFA and vice president of wealth management at Citi/Smith Barney in Boston, points out that the judicial system takes into account such descrepancies even after the document was signed by both spouses. “Judges believe in a thing called ‘equity powers’,” explains Clemens. “You can write in anything you want, but sometimes a judge will throw out a clause that he feels is inequitable. In fact, judges can be inconsistent. Depending on the day, the weather, or the judge’s own life experience, he can ignore, or disregard any provision.”

Rest of the article: divorce360.com | Can I Break This Prenup?

Now im not saying don't employ a quality counsel to draft a good prenup, of course you should, as you'd be more protected from future liabilities as oppose to if you drafted no prenup, but to say "draft a good prenup and you'll be safe no matter what" is complete bullshyt because the execution of a prenuptial agreement is mostly under subjection of the judge in context and any bias he may harbor against you.

So even if you sign a "good" prenup, your ex may still end up taking a large chunk of your assets assuming the judge chooses to circumvent the agreement for whatever reason. Now the latter may not happen, but it could very well happen, and that's my point. There is a large unknown risk associated with marriage and that risk just isn't sensible for a wealthy man to take.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Oh, I didn't know that.

Sometimes, it takes a major L to see one's problems. There are probabaly a good number of people who, on reading this news, would say head-butting a woman is not worth $925,000. I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind. I argue with my wife too. I'm not going to get a domestic assault charge, plus I'm an ex-cop so I know the rules of the game.
I'd take that $925,000 contract anyday and be a goodie-two-shoes for one whole NFL season, free community service announcements, PBS raise-money-a-thons, dress like Carlton, no clubs, no bars, go to Bible study, food bank donations, etc. It takes so many years for me to earn $925,000. :sad: Chad Johnson deserves to take that Loss.

Drew Peterson is that you?:ohhh:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Had he just hit it and quit it he'd still be :win:

(no pun intended)

Oh well too bad so sad. Who's next to simp for Hoevelyn Hozada?

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint too much badder out, especially not at 45, its very rare that experience and attractability intersect, she anything like hoops on that tape, its a wrap, you aint finding nothing better than that. she flawless. The only thing I can say is sometimes she is not photogenic, but a lot of bad broads are not photogenic

He could get him a young chick then. Don't get me wrong she bad but a nikka in his position could get a girl as bad as her with ease