All Star
Daps
lets say sean worth 10m...10 million

5 million for a piece of azz, is not worth it,
what is she bringing to the table?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:snoop: at best women are a pleasant distraction, at worst a ruinous downfall. Do what you need to with them and be done with them. They are not our property brehs:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So dude cheated on his woman and headbutted her (a move illegal in boxing and mma, its worse than punching) and we're supposed to feel sorry she's divorcing him? You just can't do shyt like that. I don't know this woman but even if she's a groupie and a tramp and all that, she did nothing wrong in this situation. Lol at playing up the role of a domestic abuse victim. She IS a domestic abuse victim.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:childplease: What cave did you crawl out of...

:leostare: I didn't crawl out, I walked out upright and enlightened. Look around you women continue to rise and capitalize on the sexual deviancy we men can't seem to control and it's not like that everywhere but dam I'm tired of seeing it. You are the enemy hun and I will get into bed with the enemy but ill never forget that fact.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
then again you have to ask yourself do you ever fully know another human being? know what goes on in their head? know who they truly are? you can be in their presence for a long enough time to think you know them but how do you know she isn't really a hoe? when you aren't around her you don't really know what she's doing.

if she said that "in order to keep hittin this, you have to put a ring on," what you gonna say :youngsabo:
there's the door have a nice life.

the very moment you ever give into any woman's ultimatum you've show her that she can control you and make you do what she wants. just on the principal if a woman ever gives you an ultimatum you have to go against it.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don't turn hoe's into housewives:birdman::birdman::birdman: playboi

nikka shoulda had a daddy to school him on the type of women you pump n dump and the queens that you marry :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
So dude cheated on his woman and headbutted her (a move illegal in boxing and mma, its worse than punching) and we're supposed to feel sorry she's divorcing him? You just can't do shyt like that. I don't know this woman but even if she's a groupie and a tramp and all that, she did nothing wrong in this situation. Lol at playing up the role of a domestic abuse victim. She IS a domestic abuse victim.

he didnt cheat on her..stayed protected so he dont give that bytch no babies..so she can eat even more...

thats wha it was...think about it...

a stevie wonder can see he wasnt tryin 2 nut in that hoe...

he got how many kids by the same woman..

but aint nuttin in his wife...:heh::heh:

she said fukk it..like he said she said..n bam bam bigelow the nikka...

then played the victim...n saw she wasnt gettin no seeds..no time soon..filed for divorce..

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

Sorry, there isn't enough humanity in the world to help
me drudge up an ounce of sympathy for Evelyn....

I know you probably meant well with this statement but
she is the kinda of woman that is built to test a man and I
mean that in the most non-positive kinda way.