I'm just a nikka from AZ:yeshrug:

I dont know the Northeast dynamics:mjgrin:
:dead:
Real Simple dynamic - NY takes no losses :demonic:
giphy.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Does your accent vary by which side of the site you were raised in? Southside vs Westwide?

And do nikkas from Gary talk like y’all.

Folks is south side slang you say that corny shyt out west you’ll get clapped or hospitalized

All these lame ass Chicago nikkas sound country af like they from Mississippi or Louisiana

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Y’all make too many threads about NY I’m starting to conclude that some of you are tight you are not from NY or envious of the cats who come from here or live here whatever.

On that note, these new kids don’t represent NY. When I was a kid, you had to hold your own at all times. Now, you hop on your phone and scream world star. I can’t respect that. We had to survive and having hands was a must.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Y’all make too many threads about NY I’m starting to conclude that some of you are tight you are not from NY or envious of the cats who come from here or live here whatever.

On that note, these new kids don’t represent NY. When I was a kid, you had to hold your own at all times. Now, you hop on your phone and scream world star. I can’t respect that. We had to survive and having hands was a must.
The BX in the 80s :merchant:

Just off shyt I've heard about that time and place makes me glad I didn't have to witness it.