:stopitslime:
giphy.gif

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
westside nikkas sound more country, but it's basically the same on the south and west. Gary nikkas sound like us.

Chicago got a few accents, some dudes (usually them older heads) sound like they just got off the bus from Mississippi 2 months ago, and some other dudes sound more up north, others are a mix of the 2. And Gary nikkas are countrier, but some of them sound more neutral to me actually. Accents up there are super localized, further east you go it changes quick. Drive an hour on 90 or 94 and nikkas in Fort Wayne or Kalamazoo sound like Detroit nikkas. And that Detroit accent is totally different from a Chicago accent, folks in the D sound like Oakland nikkas almost, just more raspy and nasal.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Lol..I'm confused..does this video have anything to do with new york :why:? Or it's yet another failed attempt to come at NY off gp?
:deadrose:

It has nothing to do with NYC. The dude with the dreads hit or robbed his sister and I’m guessing the dude who slapped him is either her boyfriend or homie and went out to fukk him up lol.

This has nothing to do with what OP talking about lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Chicago got a few accents, some dudes (usually them older heads) sound like they just got off the bus from Mississippi 2 months ago, and some other dudes sound more up north, others are a mix of the 2. And Gary nikkas are countrier, but some of them sound more neutral to me actually. Accents up there are super localized, further east you go it changes quick. Drive an hour on 90 or 94 and nikkas in Fort Wayne or Kalamazoo sound like Detroit nikkas. And that Detroit accent is totally different from a Chicago accent, folks in the D sound like Oakland nikkas almost, just more raspy and nasal.

Detroit accent is totally different and for some reason they sound midwestern mixed with west coast.

Every time I watch Detroit music videos, dudes in the comment section from The Bay always assume Detroit dudes are copying their flow.

I guess nikkas are too used to Eminem lol

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And another thing, I know this was shameless use of NYC to make ur thread pop but just in general...

Y’all know if a Chicago nikka herbs another Chicago, the city of Chicago doesn’t take an L, right? It’s a Chicago nikka who did the shyt lol

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@I Really Mean It why do you talk so much. Your Vermont self don’t want no smoke. You ain’t from the street. So go gather your nuts, berries and beaver meet so you can get comfy in your cave for your long Vermont winter.

no wonder that nikka such a super militant. imagine being black and growing up in Vermont :russ:
How have you been here a year and only have 10 points of rep? :mjlol:

you're the biggest dap fisher in coli history shut the fukk up