Dubai police force adding BUGATTI to their fleet

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keffiyeh_throwing_cash.gif

:whoo:

:heh: Dude didn't listen to one word that woman had to say. To busy raining on her poor azz.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Not sure If Its just me....But I have no interest in visiting Dubai...ever

I've known people who lived there and they hated it, always hot, humid, sand in your ass crack all the time, air conditioners do nothing, get thrown in jail for having a grain of marijuana, or for kissing your girl in public etc.. fukk that, I'd rather visit Europe and go to Germany or something than to visit that hot, musty, sandpit of a continent. I get enough heat here in AUS.

How those dirty abos treating you?

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i went to dubai last year and they had so many supercars parked right outside the Mall. It's crazy lavish there, the city is built for tourist. It's a great place to visit for a couple of days, the food there is insanely cheap, if you go to the regular neighborhoods. There's a lot of diversity there too. Really nice place to visit.

Daps
Reppin
NY
Our high end cars are considered "average" for a lot of folks there

:sadcam:

Sidenote: they have better quality gold there. Random useless fact of the day.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Good looks. How much does it cost to go there?

as much as anywhere else... except shyt isn't cheap like everywhere else. There is jewelry that you can get deals on...
i didn't pay for tickets, but i saw the tickets.. like 3k for the round trip and that was short notice

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Not sure If Its just me....But I have no interest in visiting Dubai...ever

I've known people who lived there and they hated it, always hot, humid, sand in your ass crack all the time, air conditioners do nothing, get thrown in jail for having a grain of marijuana, or for kissing your girl in public etc.. fukk that, I'd rather visit Europe and go to Germany or something than to visit that hot, musty, sandpit of a continent. I get enough heat here in AUS.

Can't co-sign breh. Dubai is not what you call humid. Very dry heat. Dubai is also full of sinners and top notch fukkery :ohlawd: . Very liberal compared to other Middle Eastern nations. I deeply regret not buying gold out there. Hung out with some basketball players at the souk and one bought a Rolex. We all thought the shyt was fake until it was appraised for 3k at the mall :mindblown: He paid like 20 dollars too.

Dubai is always on some next shyt when it comes to being extra.

80_514601677114_2705_n.jpg

I mean look at this. Lookin' like the year 3000 or something.

80_514601662144_1932_n.jpg

I'd let the sand here go all up in my ass :to: Now don't get me wrong, I love Germany but I'd choose Dubai over it any day :scusthov: (The sun did burn up my back though as you can see lol.)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Can't co-sign breh. Dubai is not what you call humid. Very dry heat. Dubai is also full of sinners and top notch fukkery :ohlawd: . Very liberal compared to other Middle Eastern nations. I deeply regret not buying gold out there. Hung out with some basketball players at the souk and one bought a Rolex. We all thought the shyt was fake until it was appraised for 3k at the mall :mindblown: He paid like 20 dollars too.

Dubai is always on some next shyt when it comes to being extra.

80_514601677114_2705_n.jpg

I mean look at this. Lookin' like the year 3000 or something.

80_514601662144_1932_n.jpg

I'd let the sand here go all up in my ass :to: Now don't get me wrong, I love Germany but I'd choose Dubai over it any day :scusthov: (The sun did burn up my back though as you can see lol.)

how the club scene. :leon: