Dubai police force adding BUGATTI to their fleet

Daps
Reppin
Australia
Not sure If Its just me....But I have no interest in visiting Dubai...ever

I've known people who lived there and they hated it, always hot, humid, sand in your ass crack all the time, air conditioners do nothing, get thrown in jail for having a grain of marijuana, or for kissing your girl in public etc.. fukk that, I'd rather visit Europe and go to Germany or something than to visit that hot, musty, sandpit of a continent. I get enough heat here in AUS.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not all that surprising, everybody got a damn supercar in Dubai

[ame=http://youtu.be/0oKwSAnnbao]Supercar Traffic Jam + Car Spotting 20/01/2012 at Dubai Mall Valet Parking + No.1 of Dubai (G55 AMG) - YouTube[/ame]

:whew:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i wanna go to Dubai for the shopping (gold souks) ....hotels & high roller sight seeing. it's like a "vegas" type place .....3 days tops is about good enough. wouldn't wanna live there.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Man I went to Dubai when I was in the Military...man they had stripsl of some of the dopest Jewelry you will ever see for cheap :whoo: man they don't even invest in 14k...one jewelry told us 14k is basically plated silver. I need to get back over there!

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Man I went to Dubai when I was in the Military...man they had stripsl of some of the dopest Jewelry you will ever see for cheap :whoo: man they don't even invest in 14k...one jewelry told us 14k is basically plated silver. I need to get back over there!

they have that pure 24k gold...one my clients went and brought me back a braclet ....it almost looks ORANGE it's so damn pure. :wow:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not sure If Its just me....But I have no interest in visiting Dubai...ever

I've known people who lived there and they hated it, always hot, humid, sand in your ass crack all the time, air conditioners do nothing, get thrown in jail for having a grain of marijuana, or for kissing your girl in public etc.. fukk that, I'd rather visit Europe and go to Germany or something than to visit that hot, musty, sandpit of a continent. I get enough heat here in AUS.

I've been there and Abu Dhabi. If ur not trying to do fukked up shyt... it's one of the best places on Earth to visit, imo. You can smoke cush in ur hotel, who wants to smoke in 120 degree weather anyway?

And sand doesn't have to be in ur ass crack unless ur laying with a dime piece tourist from Africa or Europe on the beach. Everyone is up on the UAE.

If ur not going to visit there , how is the next on the list Germany or any place in Wack ass Europe?

The Caribbean should be next... that or Africa .

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
bugatti-veyron-police-car--image-dubai-police_100427824_m.jpg

Dubai Police to add Bugatti Veyron to fleet | AOL Cars UK

Bugatti Veyron Dubai Police Patrol Car - YouTube

:ohlawd: I wanna be a Dubai cop

:pacspit: @ the outcome of me paying $5 a gallon out here :rudy:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I've been there and Abu Dhabi. If ur not trying to do fukked up shyt... it's one of the best places on Earth to visit, imo. You can smoke cush in ur hotel, who wants to smoke in 120 degree weather anyway?

And sand doesn't have to be in ur ass crack unless ur laying with a dime piece tourist from Africa or Europe on the beach. Everyone is up on the UAE.

If ur not going to visit there , how is the next on the list Germany or any place in Wack ass Europe?

The Caribbean should be next... that or Africa .

Good looks. How much does it cost to go there?