Dualsense dubbed best controller of all time

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DS2 was literally the controller I held the most, and ain’t no fukkin way it’s better than Elite Series 2 :russ: if DSense* vs Eilte S2 was the finals now we talking

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xbox elite controller > all.

idk man…I owned 5 elite controllers at one point and loved gaming with it…but the DS5 has been directly responsible for me choosing multiplat games on PS5 over XSX when my initial intention was to just use the PS5 for exclusives…it can be a transformative experience

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DS2 was literally the controller I held the most, and ain’t no fukkin way it’s better than Elite Series 2

lol who even said this nutty ass shyt?

I gotta go back and read all the comments lmao

*edit*

oh ok I didn’t see the 2nd tweet…I like the elite series more but in a tournament I can see how the DS2 might’ve won for “impact”…wasn’t it the first dualshock/vibrating controller?

actually nvm…N64 had the rumble pack…and the first playstation didn’t have a dualshock controller initially if I remember correctly but eventually it did come with a dualshock controller

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol who even said this nutty ass shyt?

I gotta go back and read all the comments lmao

*edit*

oh ok I didn’t see the 2nd tweet…I like the elite series more but in a tournament I can see how the DS2 might’ve won for “impact”…wasn’t it the first dualshock/vibrating controller?

actually nvm…N64 had the rumble pack…and the first playstation didn’t have a dualshock controller initially if I remember correctly but eventually it did come with a dualshock controller

Yea I was boutta say maybe DS2 did it internally first, but I definitely remember having a memory/rumble Pak on my N64. This one in particular
s-l300.jpg
:wow: Had the memory card in it too. Amazing the bullshyt I didn’t even know I was dealing with yet. Where tf was my cloud :damn:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
idk man…I owned 5 elite controllers at one point and loved gaming with it…but the DS5 has been directly responsible for me choosing multiplat games on PS5 over XSX when my initial intention was to just use the PS5 for exclusives…it can be a transformative experience
This…

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony gotta get on the back paddle wave

SCUF Reflex.

Stop wearing those analog buttons out. Do that and let a nikka swap the left stick and dpad, and it’s a wrap. Just make a fukkin upgraded controller option, the market gotta be there

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony gotta get on the back paddle wave

SCUF Reflex.

Stop wearing those analog buttons out. Do that and let a nikka swap the left stick and dpad, and it’s a wrap. Just make a fukkin upgraded controller option, the market gotta be there

I would be happy with a back paddle attachment. It was really noticeable and forbidden west and elden ring, those games def did not have enough buttons. I had to basically take off my weapon skill to move my crouch to L2 because pushing the stick too often fukked me up.

Both horizon and elden ring also have the weird problem of having to cycle through items with the d-pad while you’re fighting. Its just too much.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would be happy with a back paddle attachment. It was really noticeable and forbidden west and elden ring, those games def did not have enough buttons. I had to basically take off my weapon skill to move my crouch to L2 because pushing the stick too often fukked me up.

Both horizon and elden ring also have the weird problem of having to cycle through items with the d-pad while you’re fighting. Its just too much.

I put dodge/roll on the short right paddle, and the stick buttons on both of the long paddles on Elite Series 2 for all From Software games. Literally don’t have to take my right thumb off the analog in combat. I don’t think I can go back to Sony for those until they embrace it, the muscle memory is too *ingrained at this point :to: unless they get some more exclusives.

I remember feeling :martin: on HFW doing that, especially since I finished HZD on PC. And I still gotta go back and finish FW after Elden Ring.

I’ve never been high on the concept of analog stick buttons as long as I can remember, because my first memory of a controller going bad was the plastic dust from the N64 stick, and that shyt starting to physically lean and drift like a mf. And any other controller I’ve had start to go bad has been the analogs going bad. Knowing how prone to failure the component is, I hate having to press that mf

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Xbox One controller the GOAT to me idc. For first person shooters the PlayStation controllers don't even come close to comparing

The best thing about the Dual Sense is that they copied the XBox 360 controller and got rid of that some old design

Xbox Series X passed the Xbox One controller

I still have Xbox One and just use the XBX controller.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's probably my up and coming #1, it use to be the switch pro and elite controller.

My order is prob

Switch pro
Dual sense
Elite

If the Elite cost less it would be # 2 and if the dual sense didn't have trash battery life it would be #1