Dualsense dubbed best controller of all time

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think polls like this are pointless, since it really just turns into nostalgia vs recency bias. You can't fairly compare something like the Dual Sense or Elite controller to something like the Genesis six button, or the SNES controller because they had to serve two different types of games, not to mention that some of the shyt like adaptive triggers just wasn't really being thought of back then.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think polls like this are pointless, since it really just turns into nostalgia vs recency bias. You can't fairly compare something like the Dual Sense or Elite controller to something like the Genesis six button, or the SNES controller because they had to serve two different types of games, not to mention that some of the shyt like adaptive triggers just wasn't really being thought of back then.

Shhhhhh

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Maybe for features. DualSense is apparently super good for adjustability with game context.

GC controller is still the most comfortable one I've ever used. I wish there was a BT one with PC compatibility. :mjcry:

With all that drift? :lolbron:

Funny, the Dreamcast of all consoles, had this sorted out way ahead of everyone else. GOAT console. :wow:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Going to have to disagree. Dualshock 4 is still my favorite. It was lighter, ergonomically felt the most comfortable for my hands. Dualsense is a close second. Then the xbox 360 controller at third.