:mjgrin:

Visuals in the OP are on point too…:ohlawd:

lotion-warm.gif

…Before I hit the hay…

Thanks bro!!!! :myman:

Likewise :salute:

:russ: at the gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Think about it for a second

She was on the cusp of blowing up like Madonna… now she’s just ehhh compared to where she would have been if the world didn’t shut down for a year. For example…Levitating was huge but for how (good) it sounds it should’ve been even bigger. But that’s just my opinion

:yeshrug:

The album came out at a time when the pandemic was just starting up and lockdowns were being enforced all over the world. People couldn't go to clubs or parties, so they made videos at home dancing to songs off the album. It helped lift a lot of spirits at a time when everybody was concerned about what would happen next. Three of the songs charted at #2, the critics loved it, "Physical" is getting used in commercials. She's been famous for a couple years, but now, I feel like she's an actual star. Someone who you could tell a random person about on the street and they would know.

And she's been eating off the success of the album for a while now. At this point, a lot of artists would already be focused on something else but she's still promoting this album. I only think she's going to get bigger at this point. She's not the most popular, but in a couple years, she easily could be.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
In terms of making dancy pop, slight (and i mean that in the most superficial, lightweight way possible) r&b, sometimes housie music... she kinda took the baton from rihanna. They both got that international flaire.

Dua’s only comp right now is Airyana Grande...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
In terms of making dancy pop, slight (and i mean that in the most superficial, lightweight way possible) r&b, sometimes housie music... she kinda took the baton from rihanna. They both got that international flaire.

Dua’s only comp right now is Airyana Grande...