Dua Lipa looking right in her latest video

What do you think?

• You're right she looks nice

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • Wrong - broad is ugly

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
White swag :ehh:
Her music isn’t bad either
I think the pandemic low key killed her career

How? Future Nostalgia was one of the biggest albums last year, and she was all over the Grammy promotions. She had some big hits from the album ("Don't Start Now," "Levitating"). If anything, she became a bigger star over the last year and a half.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I'd bang her mercilessly. It is my experience that slimmies like her can f*ck, and will let you thrash their intestines to smithereens no matter how much it hurts.

That's the main reason why they're my number one body type. And she fits the description perfectly. Yeah, I'd bang her mercilessly. I know what lies within them model shaped bodies :coffee:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look at yall man. Pathetic. We got one of you altering things I said and another trying to allude to me being "white" or a "c00n" due to using the word "hot". There's no depths to the lows yall will stoop to.

:mjlol:
You mad as hell
:lolbron: Get the fukk on goofy, it's jokes.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How? Future Nostalgia was one of the biggest albums last year, and she was all over the Grammy promotions. She had some big hits from the album ("Don't Start Now," "Levitating"). If anything, she became a bigger star over the last year and a half.
Think about it for a second

She was on the cusp of blowing up like Madonna… now she’s just ehhh compared to where she would have been if the world didn’t shut down for a year. For example…Levitating was huge but for how (good) it sounds it should’ve been even bigger. But that’s just my opinion

:yeshrug:

Last edited: