ds2 is good but bad for black culture..

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I can never cosign drug use like drinking codeine. Where the fukk did Hip-Hop go wrong? Went from condemnation of drug use in the late 80s to glorifying it in 2015. We black folk fell off hard on the quality of music and the message :wow:

I have the right to clown drug addicts that do it by choice.

:coffee:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"White Lines" by the Furious Five one of the first rap songs... they wasnt talking about pin stripes bro. Them nikkas were literally saying

"get higher baby, get higher baby" and glorifying coke.

Was Grandmaster Flash bad for Black Culture as well?

This is what gets me about you nikkas man. Y'all blame rap, when nikkas wouldn't RAP about these topics if they weren't going on. Future is a microcosm of his culture and environment, hence his popularity.

People dont get influenced by Future to do drugs, They listen to Future because they already on drugs and the RELATE TO HIS LIFE. If every rapper didnt rap about drugs, the drug problem in this country wouldn't change.

The correct topic for this woulda been, "The Drug Problem in The United States is Bad for Black Culture"
Youre comparing one song, to an album called Dirty Sprite 2....:stopitslime:

Lets not play dumb.

And Im not blaming rap, again with these little sidenotes that have nothing to do with what Ive said. I just said that it will have a negative influence, and it will. Not everybody who listens to futures music does drink codeine and pop zans, I wish you would understand that, and a there are some people who learn about drugs through music and are inspired to use them through music.

No the correct topic wouldnt have been that, otherwise it wouldnt be in the booth.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to nothing but crunk, snap and trap growing up and there wasn't a single day where I entertained the thought of committing a crime from listening to a song. I had friends and family members who were into the streets and guess what? They weren't influenced by songs. Poverty and lack of employment.It was always those issues. Throwing shade at rap is just a lazy cop-out.
its really not, because you and your family are about 0.000006 of the population in the united states and not everyone is like you.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that your main concern is hiphop just because you're in a subsection of a forum says it all that you're just a fake internet revolutionary
get a real a cause about something more important than the BET awards and stop trolling
Im a fake internet revolutionary lol...wow youre being more extra than a zombie film. I have been listening to DS2 a lot lately, it slaps, but I understand the message and see it as hazardous for those who are easily impressed.

why are you so mad and quick to paint me as something Im not

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
very cringeworthy and lazy thing to say.. apples and oranges

I was gonna neg u but your rep already speaks for itself:patrice:
How is it cringeworthy. its the truth, carry yourself with respect and you wont get hasseled as much.

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
tumblr_mlqhlkOSMl1qb3q6co1_540.jpg
Fela Kuti the gawd :blessed:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good god, can we have some rock stars without trying to moralize all of them? :what:

I wish yall would say this shyt about Jimmy Hendrix etc
We are living in the present, i was born in the 90s. Jimmy was different imo again not so explicit and he didnt talk that stick talk, or brick talk, or licks too.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are these black people that Future's music is influencing?
Im not all over the world at one time, but I can give you an example of that Freebandz movement and being weed fiends influencing some kids to try and finesse another kid and them ending up getting a couple of years in prison

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I love future and his music but let's not act like his message isn't harmful. There's so many kids who are just sheep and will try pills and drink just because it's cool on the music. Lucky for me I'm smart and just enjoy the music and that's it :blessed:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I hate when people do this shyt. :scust:

So violent rap can be a negative influence but rock, movies and video games gets a free pass :childplease:
This.

If rap music has shyt to do with it, then explain lynchings, police brutality, bombings, etc before rap music :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who gives a fukk...if you're letting an album influence your life that much then you already lost. Drug culture already existed in the community far before Future became famous.