ds2 is good but bad for black culture..

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People do drugs cause you get high you stupid fukks not cause of a rapper. Second of all you stupid fukk, poor diets kill more black folks then anything else but I don't see you claiming all these white owned companies are bad for black culture you disingenuous cac fukk boy. Negged.
Cool, you want to cuss. Im sorry your vocabulary wants to restrain itself.

People get high because they want to get high, but that doesnt mean theyre not influenced. people dont buy air force ones for no reason, they dont wear gucci belts for no reason, so why are you having such a hard time acknowledging the idea of the promotion of overusing drugs can be something influential.

And you know why you dont see me claiming these things. Because were in the booth, so my main concern is hip hop. Gosh wheres your intellect.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Yea been hearing Future not spitting anything but bad message fukk all that I don't listen to these nikkas for guidance. I slap the ignorant shyt that rides and relate to some of the shyt and its mostly lames who never did anything to hate On ds2

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
great thread OP:salute:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/shoc...n-the-black-community-and-its-content.345389/

Its time for a change in the blackcommunity. Instead of ignorance and destructive/criminal behavior being so heavily promoted to our youth, we need intelligence and education to be at the forefront. We need a new mindset. Thats the only way white supremacy can be combated. Why all of you are so against that is baffling

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the fact that BET has nominated future for his mixtapes and he promotes drug use heavily and violence, but then we complain when we get shot at by the police.

I like ds2 too, it slaps but god, tom ford but im walking like a zombie. and people get inspired by this SMH
nikkas dont wanna hear that...they like being america laughingstock/whipping boys

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I hate when people do this shyt. :scust:

So violent rap can be a negative influence but rock, movies and video games gets a free pass :childplease:
Yea...i was with breh until that unfortunate respectability politics spiel. As if that was any reason why cops harm unarmed black people. Or saying basically thats a reason. Or a justification.

When will the rest of the world realize it didnt matter then and it doesnt matter now?

And another thing...black people dont have to be straight a students and angelic saints for their lives to matter in society.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
tumblr_mlqhlkOSMl1qb3q6co1_540.jpg
Fela :wow:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I sound like a c00n lol... no you sound like a c00n, limited vocabulary, I have been given the freedom to read but choose to be ignorant self.

"White Lines" by the Furious Five one of the first rap songs... they wasnt talking about pin stripes bro. Them nikkas were literally saying

"get higher baby, get higher baby" and glorifying coke.

Was Grandmaster Flash bad for Black Culture as well?

This is what gets me about you nikkas man. Y'all blame rap, when nikkas wouldn't RAP about these topics if they weren't going on. Future is a microcosm of his culture and environment, hence his popularity.

People dont get influenced by Future to do drugs, They listen to Future because they already on drugs and the RELATE TO HIS LIFE. If every rapper didnt rap about drugs, the drug problem in this country wouldn't change.

The correct topic for this woulda been, "The Drug Problem in The United States is Bad for Black Culture"

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
No body said that rock, movies and video games get a free pass. Thats the problem with you dudes, you bring things into question that are not into question.

Lets develop a conversation without having to settle for distraction in such an early stage
I listened to nothing but crunk, snap and trap growing up and there wasn't a single day where I entertained the thought of committing a crime from listening to a song. I had friends and family members who were into the streets and guess what? They weren't influenced by songs. Poverty and lack of employment.It was always those issues. Throwing shade at rap is just a lazy cop-out.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
And you know why you dont see me claiming these things. Because were in the booth, so my main concern is hip hop. Gosh wheres your intellect.
the fact that your main concern is hiphop just because you're in a subsection of a forum says it all that you're just a fake internet revolutionary
get a real a cause about something more important than the BET awards and stop trolling