Dry year for Sony :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So 3rd party games are what matter, got it.

Exclusive content for your platform, sony has first party, 2nd party, and 3rd party contenders in there, highest rated game of the year is a first party ps5 exclusive.

again, what 1st, 2nd, or 3rd party titles released exclusiviely on xbox/pc this year that are worth talking about?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No stupid

My whole point was that 3rd party games and exclusives were ALWAYS a big deal. I said over and over how important 3rd party support and multiplatform games are critical even more so than 1st party I. The grand scheme of things (unless you are Nintendo)

You fools the one that started the "no 1st party exclusive games, no games narrative"
I literally said this to your silly ass like a week ago and you refuted it then with this other narrative that you're either feigning ignorance or are just inept to actually understanding. Exclusives have always mattered, 1st, 2nd or 3rd party or otherwise. You on this goofy PC tip that waiting for the bigger games isn't a big deal. Probably cuz by your own admittance, you just dabble in cell phone games the most these days. That may be partially true, but you still be playing all the big games just as actively, the exclusives no less, when they drop...on playstation, but act goofy about them as being as such for....reasons, on some dumbshyt like, "ya'll said only 1st party exclusives matter" when that was never said. Stop being goofy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I literally said this to your silly ass like a week ago and you refuted it then with this other narrative that you're either feigning ignorance or are just inept to actually understanding. Exclusives have always mattered, 1st, 2nd or 3rd party or otherwise. You on this goofy PC tip that waiting for the bigger games isn't a big deal. Probably cuz by your own admittance, you just dabble in cell phone games the most these days. That may be partially true, but you still be playing all the big games just as actively, the exclusives no less, when they drop...on playstation, but act goofy about them as being as such for....reasons, on some dumbshyt like, "ya'll said only 1st party exclusives matter" when that was never said. Stop being goofy.

He wouldn’t have bought a ps5 day one if he didn’t want to play the exclusive content on it because we know it sickens him to even have to admit that and turn it on lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exclusive content for your platform, sony has first party, 2nd party, and 3rd party contenders in there, highest rated game of the year is a first party ps5 exclusive.

again, what 1st, 2nd, or 3rd party titles released exclusiviely on xbox/pc this year that are worth talking about?

That's a cool talking point now, but it wasn't the talking point I ever disputed. Infact I've said the reason Sony is as strong as they are is because of how they grabbed up 3rd party games and made them exclusives or time exclusive since the PS1 days.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's a cool talking point now, but it wasn't the talking point I ever disputed. Infact I've said the reason Sony is as strong as they are is because of how they grabbed up 3rd party games and made them exclusives or time exclusive since the PS1 days.

No one denied that Playstation was always home of 3rd party. Your problem is you always miss the point, no one is simply talking about first party they have always talked about exclusive content, and last generation not only did sony have multiple MAJOR first party releases (that yall constantly downplay) but also major 3rd party exclusives. The reason the conversation revolves around first party so much is because of the constant downplaying of the effect they’ve had on both the brands last generation.

The 360 did well starting out because it basically went out and got a bunch of major 3rd party exclusives, along with Gears of War and Halo still being major franchises at the time.

It’s always a mix, and now it’s a mix that xbox doesn’t excel in on both fronts. As we see this year, they haven’t had any notable releases, first, 2nd, or 3rd party. Thats been xbox all generation so far

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You saying a lot of nothing, and wrong nothing at that. :mjlol:

Y'all were beating y'all chest about 1st party exclusives for years, but ironically enough when those dry up y'all back on its always been about all exclusives.

But I guess dudes just making this up out of thin air

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You saying a lot of nothing, and wrong nothing at that. :mjlol:

Y'all were beating y'all chest about 1st party exclusives for years, but ironically enough when those dry up y'all back on its always been about all exclusives.

But I guess dudes just making this up out of thin air

Still haven’t answered the question :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one denied that Playstation was always home of 3rd party. Your problem is you always miss the point, no one is simply talking about first party they have always talked about exclusive content, and last generation not only did sony have multiple MAJOR first party releases (that yall constantly downplay) but also major 3rd party exclusives. The reason the conversation revolves around first party so much is because of the constant downplaying of the effect they’ve had on both the brands last generation.

The 360 did well starting out because it basically went out and got a bunch of major 3rd party exclusives, along with Gears of War and Halo still being major franchises at the time.

It’s always a mix, and now it’s a mix that xbox doesn’t excel in on both fronts. As we see this year, they haven’t had any notable releases, first, 2nd, or 3rd party. Thats been xbox all generation so far

The effect is what you see going on here, the same 3 or 4 games being remade and remastered for 5 years now.

Y'all dudes are all over the place, MS can't even give y'all games for free without y'all still claiming Monopoly but you want them to just start buying up and locking down random 3rd party games?

I'm sure that narrative would go well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mad Titan comes off like a dude that was in special ed. No cap.

I swear this nikka has had this "but y'all said 3rd party don't count/so third party counts?" head ass conversation a million times and he just acts like Mr. Resetti and keeps repeating the shyt as if he never had the convo before.

"They KEEP REMAKING/REMASTERING the sMAE GAMEs!!!"

Astro Bot is a remaster?
Steller Blade?
Helldivers 2?
Spider-Man 2?

You don't get to "but remasters lol" after a fukking GOTY/G game with a 94/95 Metacritic launched a few weeks ago.

I'm PRETTY sure if a fukking ground up Halo 3 remake got announced tomorrow he'd be pop locking in excitement and would start splaining why it's different and needed. :camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mad Titan comes off like a dude that was in special ed. No cap.

I swear this nikka has had this "but y'all said 3rd party don't count/so third party counts?" head ass conversation a million times and he just acts like Mr. Resetti and keeps repeating the shyt as if he never had the convo before.

"They KEEP REMAKING/REMASTERING the sMAE GAMEs!!!"

Astro Bot is a remaster?
Steller Blade?
Helldivers 2?
Spider-Man 2?

You don't get to "but remasters lol" after a fukking GOTY/G game with a 94/95 Metacritic launched a few weeks ago.

I'm PRETTY sure if a fukking ground up Halo 3 remake got announced tomorrow he'd be pop locking in excitement and would start splaining why it's different and needed. :camby:
1st off

Yo mama :umad:

What about if the Flop of the decade dropped a week before that :lupe: is ok to talk about the remastered remasters then.

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

One is on pc too.

But even if we count that, that’s 60 percent of the best selling games for the year being multi platform.

And we know the crazy numbers gow4 just did so titles above that are crazy

If those count so do games like rise and KI....

None of what you mention outside of uncharted were really hot hot....

Little big planet had a cult following, infamous too

But that list is hardly worthy of a ps4 purchase...

Especially not from release date

Ratchet is clearly the 1st next generation game that looks like it couldn't be done on last generation hardware at all and has a built in fan base and allows for a wider spectrum of players to enjoy it.

Demon souls is niche, returnal is niche miles is on ps4.

I just played a exclusive last month and can't wait for the 27th jump back Into another one.

But I'm sure they won't count because they aren't huge big budget cinematic games

So 3rd party titles count as Sony games again...

Oh so Nintendo competes with Sony now? It's not a separate market?

How many 3rd party games you bought for your switch?

3rd party multiplats and old games running things on the PlayStation side.

:wow:

According to @Gizmo_Duck it's not.

But it's not a major franchise they own so it doesn't count.

nikkas in here bragging about a 3rd party exclusives now.

How the mighty have fallen :mjlol:
Get it together, what the hell lol