itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
giphy.webp

Don't be :mad: Get a Playstation :mjgrin:

edit - forgot most of the haters already got one :mjlol:
Its ironic that you keep posting this Juelz Santana gif , as dip set got embarrassed this same night, taking home a major L :wow: just like the major L youve already accumulated by eventually purchasing the Peasant Station Pro :wow:

Lets see your past 6 months play log @Rekkapryde :wow: lets see how much youve played these 2024 released Sony exclusives :wow:

giphy.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Translation: “that game doesn’t count because we’re gonna play it some day :sadbron:

Greatness awaits :whew:
That goofy b*stard acting like 3rd party timed exclusives was never touted as a win. Like GTA3 and MGS2 being out years before Xbox release wasn't a big deal n shyt. He's only trolling himself at this point.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That goofy b*stard acting like 3rd party timed exclusives was never touted as a win. Like GTA3 and MGS2 being out years before Xbox release wasn't a big deal n shyt. He's only trolling himself at this point.
No stupid

My whole point was that 3rd party games and exclusives were ALWAYS a big deal. I said over and over how important 3rd party support and multiplatform games are critical even more so than 1st party I. The grand scheme of things (unless you are Nintendo)

You fools the one that started the "no 1st party exclusive games, no games narrative"