Dry penis skin, what do u use to smooth the wrinkles out?

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
I started using raw shae butter on my smasher lately... I then finish off with a powdering because I never know if it could be my day to get a blow job from one of the college interns... The heat the shae butter attracts in conjunction with the normal body temp makes my smasher hang lower too...

This devil at work is always checking out my bulge lately... My d1ck hasn't been drawing up due to the cold weather, shae butter is the truth. No homo

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get eczema and it only in the winter/cold months. No red marks, no scabs or peeling skin.
images

Ur lucky that u have mild eczema but it could be spreading to your dikk. If the part of your body that is affected by eczema looks like what is happening to your dikk then it maybe.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
My manhood occasionally gets dry. If I masturbate, it might peel or If I work out of the stationary then that's a different case. Regular day.... Naw

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
cop the over the counter med call Elcon...its a topical steroid and smoothya skin you lovely. My doc just prescribed this for my eczema

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Only on this site will you have a dude talkin bout his ashy, wrinkled penis head :pachaha::pachaha: