Dry penis skin, what do u use to smooth the wrinkles out?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Could be eczema or yeast infection.

Never heard of stds that give u dry skin unless there is healing from lesions, sores or blisters.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hzDIVvq.jpg

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Could be eczema or yeast infection.

Never heard of stds that give u dry skin unless there is healing from lesions, sores or blisters.

I get eczema and it only in the winter/cold months. No red marks, no scabs or peeling skin.
images

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Now that im celibate I notice I get dry dikk skin. My shaft is sometimes ashy if I dont lotion my dikk or the head has wrinkles. Previously my dikk would be smooth like --> :shaq: and this was because it was buffed by p*ssy I would be in and that extra dry skin would peel off from the fiction inside the vagina. It comes and goes and this aint herpes or any other STD or a scuffed up dikk after rough sex type deal either. I heard peanut butter works :troll:

I use this but it just gives me a shiney dikk.
Awww hellz no.

This dude be ready for April Fool's Day. :cook:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Now that im celibate I notice I get dry dikk skin. My shaft is sometimes ashy if I dont lotion my dikk or the head has wrinkles. Previously my dikk would be smooth like --> :shaq: and this was because it was buffed by p*ssy I would be in and that extra dry skin would peel off from the fiction inside the vagina. It comes and goes and this aint herpes or any other STD or a scuffed up dikk after rough sex type deal either. I heard peanut butter works :troll:

I use this but it just gives me a shiney dikk.
300.jpg

heard its a sign of Chlamydia :huhldup:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
but the best thing to put on your dikk is
http://plentyofts.com/coli/chapdikk.png

i use it whenever i plan on seeing a bytch

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
my dikk used to be mad ashy til i started putting lotion on it, now my meat be ripe and supple nohomo