Dry penis skin, what do u use to smooth the wrinkles out?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Now that im celibate I notice I get dry dikk skin. My shaft is sometimes ashy if I dont lotion my dikk or the head has wrinkles. Previously my dikk would be smooth like --> :shaq: and this was because it was buffed by p*ssy I would be in and that extra dry skin would peel off from the fiction inside the vagina. It comes and goes and this aint herpes or any other STD or a scuffed up dikk after rough sex type deal either. I heard peanut butter works :troll:

I use this but it just gives me a shiney dikk.
300.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Was big on that Cocoa butter too but I recently tried/stole this from my girl. shyt is incredible no lie. That scent too :ohlawd:

AAAADPNaeOAAAAAAAHXm1Q.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was big on that Cocoa butter too but I recently tried/stole this from my girl. shyt is incredible no lie. That scent too :ohlawd:

AAAADPNaeOAAAAAAAHXm1Q.jpg

You put perfumed lotion on your private parts? You really shouldn't put anything on your private area that you can't safely eat.

Use some olive oil or coconut oil.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
You need to get tested. My dikk is never dry to where it peels. Its never dry period. :wtf:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Lmao @ the comments

Edit...I told you before my love button that a negative test does not mean you're necessarily virus free...have you ever had this issue before?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
if you are uncircumsized, that's smegma and it's normal if you're not jerking it or having sex regularly. if you are...then it's probably a std.