dry/flaky scalp

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look up seborrheic dermatitis. If it matches what you're experiencing you should go to a dermatologist and get a medicated shampoo to take care of that.

This! My primary physician diagnosed me with seborrheic dermatitis. After years of nothing working, I went to a dermatologist who did a biopsy. Turns out I have scalp psoriasis.

@RamsayBolton go see a dermatologist. I have prescription shampoo and foams that cleared it up. I'll have a flare up a few times a year but nothing compared to what it was

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This! My primary physician diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis. After years of nothing working, I went to a dermatologist who did a biopsy. Turns out I have scalp psoriasis.

@RamsayBolton go see a dermatologist. I have a shampoo and foams that cleared it up. I'll have a flare up a few times a year but it's improve 98% once I found out what it was
I feel like that was the same thing that happened to me. My mom told me i was born with a severe case of cradle cap.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
I'm going to try this, because the only relief i've been getting is using selsum blue on my entire face and beard too. I get dandruff on my eyebrows, beard, forehead and mustache too,
Try some thing with a little tea tree oil as well for good measure. But that selsum blue is the truth make sure its the medicated red label one.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Change your diet to high vitamin C
And drink plenty of water

Stay away from sugar and salt

You wash your hair with tea tree oil mixed with neem.

Moisturize your hair with black seed oil or
Peppermint oil mixed with rose hip

You want to cure the problem not treat the problem
:sadcam: ...... :wow:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'm going to try this, because the only relief i've been getting is using selsum blue on my entire face and beard too. I get dandruff on my eyebrows, beard, forehead and mustache too,

Ketoconazle cream for the brows/forehead/Mustache and Selsun Blue for the beard.
On Saturday/Sunday nights, I use the cream on my beard as well too since I can leave it in (pause) let it do it's anti-fungul work.
The trick to using this shyt, if you ain't already know, is to, after taking a shower, take a rough towel and try and wipe/scrape as much of that shyt off until you can see it on the towel. Scratch them flakes out until your skin feels damn near irritated, but not to the point of creating a sore, mind you.

Like i'd wipe the shyt out of my eyebrows/mustache, comb/scratch the shyt out of my beard and around my mustache until you can see the irritated skin and THEN apply the shyts and wipe it in.
That way you all slick/silky (pause) with the shyts like lotion you ain't rubbed on too well.
I find that my skin behaves AFTER I do that as opposed to putting it on dry, when the flaky skin is still on 'cause then I gotta remove THAT dead skin and the cream doesn't get a chance to properly attack the affected skin. If you can't find a Ketoconazle (sp) look for a Selenium Sulfide cream, but once again, be warned. It burns.
Ain't gotta use it every night. Sometimes all it takes is one solid weekend of diligence with that routine and I'm
full

For a week and change.​

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This! My primary physician diagnosed me with seborrheic dermatitis. After years of nothing working, I went to a dermatologist who did a biopsy. Turns out I have scalp psoriasis.

@RamsayBolton go see a dermatologist. I have prescription shampoo and foams that cleared it up. I'll have a flare up a few times a year but nothing compared to what it was

Do/did you have discoloration in the face? I do. I have dark skin but I got some blotchy areas in the face due to not staying top of my psoriasis. Can I get that dark skin back?

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I agree with others saying stay away from oils. Out of desperation I used Vanicream lotion. Threw on my wave cap. Hair is laid, waves are popping, scalp feels like it can breathe, and no itching! I'm going to try their haircare products.