Drug Kingpin Rayful Edmond released from prison

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Tony Lewis was released last year.

He and Rayful are as responsible as anybody for the deadly climate that developed in DC in that era. May that weigh on their consciouses for the rest of their days.
them mfers don't care. They made their money, did their time and are now free. As far as Rayful ratting, I'm not in the streets and have never been, but I just don't respect anyone being a rat. I can't respect someone telling on someone else to shorten their time. I can never have respect for that.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
them mfers don't care. They made their money, did their time and are now free. As far as Rayful ratting, I'm not in the streets and have never been, but I just don't respect anyone being a rat. I can't respect someone telling on someone else to shorten their time. I can never have respect for that.

No honor among thieves. Crack era streets had no rules or codes, dudes would do whatever/whenever if they felt it needed to be done. Broad daylight hits on women and kids, or shootouts near schools.
Ratting, informing, cooperating is right along the lines of the "self preservation at all costs" way the streets operated.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
His main reason for telling was they was about to send his moms, sister and whole family to jail for his wrong doings. Blmot justifying it.