• Master Roshi

Results are only viewable after voting.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Vegeta has by far the most fleshed out story in all of dragonball…he has an actual character arc and has grown over the years. Nobody else has.

:usure:

Piccolo basically did everything Vegeta did, but without being an obnoxious liability and slave to his ego.

He would be the GOAT but his lows are lower than his highs are high

Ill never forget Super Buu deading all that Mystic shyt :wow: first time I was disappointed in a fictional character, applied for a Vegeta dtan membership the next day at least my boy stills talks his talk in the face of defeat

Gohan is one of those dudes that basically peaked too early :francis: beating Cell was classic but almost everything after that has been mid

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
He's an absolute loser. Vegeta beat his ass thoroughly, sonned him in front of his dad, knocked out his brother, beat up his dad and slapped him around, and what does Gohan do?

Go home and become a family man. A cosplay superhero. Mr. Satan at least enters tournaments. Gohan is absolutely bottom tier...Trunks (chibi and future) are 100x more thoro.
:to: you watch your fukking mouth. That's GOATHAN you slandering:mjcry:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
if goku is your favorite character :mjlol:
KID Goku was the shyt and still arguably the GOAT DB character. He lost a bit of swag as teen Goku in the last Tenkaichi Bodoukai and his character is written dumber now in Dragon Ball Super than he was as a kid in OG DB. If the audience didn't fukk with Kid Goku, DB wouldn't have lasted long enough to even get to Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks.

my list:
1. Kid Goku (Dragonball)
2. Piccolo
3. Future Trunks

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
images

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just noticed Yamcha ain't even on the poll... not gonna lie, if I were a Yamcha stan I'd be feeling a certain type of way right now.
I feel for all three of y'all :lolbron:

Then again, I'm a card carrying member of #Krillinset so I can't really judge :pachaha: