Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
1. Future Trunks
2. Vegeta
3. Goku
Honorable Mention
SSJ2 Gohan/ Future Trunks Timeline Gohan.

Villians
1. Perfect Cell
2 . Goku Black
3. Frieza

Honorable Mention
Garlic Jr. Cooler

Daps
Reppin
NULL
gohan-krillin.gif

Gohan and Krillin were my dogs.
They stayed getting jobbed out but they were always on the front lines together making moves, doing their best to hold it down until Goku’s late behind finally showed up.

Krillin’s my favorite overall since since I like underdogs, and Gohan got really boring after he grew up.
Plus, Krillin pulled all the baddies.
gu1qdr4.png

I was tempted to vote Vegeta but he was too much of a liability after Namek (Babidi :snoop: ) so I went with Piccolo instead. Bulma is underrated though, that whole storyline would have never happened if it wasn’t for her.

Goku was cool, but I got tired of him after Namek. I love Toriyama, but he really needed to do a better job of letting other characters shine besides just Goku.

Team Urameshi >
Team Joestar (Part 3) >
The Strawhats >

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
No love for GOAThan? :gucci:

He would be the GOAT but his lows are lower than his highs are high

Ill never forget Super Buu deading all that Mystic shyt :wow: first time I was disappointed in a fictional character, applied for a Vegeta stan membership the next day at least my boy stills talks his talk in the face of defeat

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He would be the GOAT but his lows are lower than his highs are high

Ill never forget Super Buu deading all that Mystic shyt :wow: first time I was disappointed in a fictional character, applied for a Vegeta dtan membership the next day at least my boy stills talks his talk in the face of defeat
He's an absolute loser. Vegeta beat his ass thoroughly, sonned him in front of his dad, knocked out his brother, beat up his dad and slapped him around, and what does Gohan do?

Go home and become a family man. A cosplay superhero. Mr. Satan at least enters tournaments. Gohan is absolutely bottom tier...Trunks (chibi and future) are 100x more thoro.