Drop the single biggest reason you prefer Xbox One or PS4

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Honestly, the exclusive titles Sony has produced garnished my interest more than anything. I own a 360 - love it - but I can't look back and say that there was a single exclusive title that I had to play. Outside of the first Mass Effect? Nothing. Heavy Rain. Uncharted. Infamous. The Last of Us. All titles that interested me more than anything on the 360 ever did. Don't care about online play, either. The only game I care to play online is 2K. Other than that? Whatever. The recent 180 debacle and the cringe-worthy Xbox One coming out party didn't help. Couldn't give a damn about the new Xbox.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
then cop it next year when halo comes out like the rest of us
drake_laughing.gif

nah...i want my xbox one asap

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i had playstation, ps1, ps2, ps3, its in my dna at this point.

and ps4 is the superior game console. fukk everything else. games are games. all the good ones will go multiplat anyway.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I'm a online gamer. Having a sub-par, unsecure, unreliable online network makes your system unplayable to me

That means Xbox 1 was always my only real option. And considering online gaming is the present and future many people feel the same, which is why xbox live has more paying subscribers than free Playstation network

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Sony is doing all of that minus kinect (voice control is corny, never fukked with Siri on my phone, I'd rather use buttons), smart match (do you really need to find a game while in a game?), snap (another gimmick IMO since most TVs source buttons can snap to anything), and (maybe) dedicated servers (ill give you guys that, thats a big one) though.
didn't even mention voice control :mjpls:
my smart match example was more an alliteration than a proper example. Basically I'll use it to set up a match using smartglass or on the X1 without having to actually be playing the game
you can call Snap a gimmick or whatever you feel but its a cool feature. You can whoop a coli poster in a game while braggin about it inbetween matches on the coli without having to leave the screen. If your TV can do that, cool, but this will be done without a remote or a specific tv
you fukkin around or you really didn't know that? I'll elaborate anyway :yeshrug: - all the Kinect demos have shown auto profile log-ins from facial recognition, and since you can upload everything on your xbox to the cloud, you can treat every xbox like its your own

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
After the piffness that is the xbox 360, I had high hopes for M$. The xbox one was supposed to crush the building and be the GOAT console. But fukk a forced kinect and drm restrictions. I know they changed their policy but the fukk I look like going back to M$ after they basically told their hardcore fanbase to either accept there changed or fukkoff.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
After the piffness that is the xbox 360, I had high hopes for M$. The xbox one was supposed to crush the building and be the GOAT console. But fukk a forced kinect and drm restrictions. I know they changed their policy but the fukk I look like going back to M$ after they basically told their hardcore fanbase to either accept there changed or fukkoff.

After 7 years I'm finally coming back home to Sony :blessed:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
PS4 because all I want is a gaming console without having to pay extra for a media hub, especially since I already have that covered and I like my setup :yeshrug:

I can't get jiggy wit the Snitchbox trying to take over my living room :wtb:

I'm still not buying either crash test system at launch tho :mjpls:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Honestly, the exclusive titles Sony has produced garnished my interest more than anything. I own a 360 - love it - but I can't look back and say that there was a single exclusive title that I had to play. Outside of the first Mass Effect? Nothing. Heavy Rain. Uncharted. Infamous. The Last of Us. All titles that interested me more than anything on the 360 ever did. Don't care about online play, either. The only game I care to play online is 2K. Other than that? Whatever. The recent 180 debacle and the cringe-worthy Xbox One coming out party didn't help. Couldn't give a damn about the new Xbox.

Yeah I loved mass effect on 360, that was literally the one exclusive I was like "Sony u fukked up for not coming up on this one" then it became multiplat :bryan: