Drop the single biggest reason you prefer Xbox One or PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony exclusives.

This gen alone Sony birthed amazing franchises such as Uncharted, the LBP series, The Last of Us(:wow:), Infamous,Heavy Rain and also revitalized IP's from yesterday such as Killzone, God of War, GT series, etc.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
there isnt exactly a "single biggest" reason for me wanting an Xbox One. Its the sum of the features X1 has that differentiate it from what's currently available.

dedicated servers
upload studio
twitch streaming
having access to my profile, saves, and full games at my friends, and family's house with simple facial recognition (the cloud :wow:)
upgraded controller (mainly care about the dpad, but the rumble sounds cool)
Smart match feature (finding a specific game, within a game, while playing another game)
Snap feature (watching tv in one box, while waiting for a loading screen or whatever in another box, with thecoli.com in another box - on the same screen :lawd:)

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There isnt a single exclusive thats keeping me on the xbox side, and there isnt a single exclusive that makes me feel like im missing something on the playstation side. I found my niche as far as what I like to play, and most of these games happen to be multiplatform. For me its more about what Im used to like xbox live, custom soundtrackers, the controller, etc. I was happy with my 360, I was happy with the games I played, im really just taking the next step since I know im not done with gaming.

Last edited:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
there isnt exactly a "single biggest" reason for me wanting an Xbox One. Its the sum of the features X1 has that differentiate it from what's currently available.

dedicated servers
upload studio
twitch streaming
having access to my profile, saves, and full games at my friends, and family's house with simple facial recognition (the cloud :wow:)
upgraded controller (mainly care about the dpad, but the rumble sounds cool)
Smart match feature (finding a specific game, within a game, while playing another game)
Snap feature (watching tv in one box, while waiting for a loading screen or whatever in another box, with thecoli.com in another box - on the same screen :lawd:)
Sony is doing all of that minus kinect (voice control is corny, never fukked with Siri on my phone, I'd rather use buttons), smart match (do you really need to find a game while in a game?), snap (another gimmick IMO since most TVs source buttons can snap to anything), and (maybe) dedicated servers (ill give you guys that, thats a big one) though.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Halo
XBL and the features that comes with it
Controller
Twitch
Halo
Exclusives

did I mention Halo? btw. salute on making a thread without the fan boy bullshyt....we can all coexist without liking the same shyt.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cause its levels to this shyt....
I'm looking at sony like :mjpls: get on my level hoe

Controller
Interface
Exclusives
The Community (people i know IRL)
I got hunnits invested in the XB and i know im :win: