Drop the single biggest reason you prefer Xbox One or PS4

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
For me, the biggest reason I prefer PS4 is because of the exclusives/first party teams

I absolutely love the uncharted franchise and naughty dog has delivered nothing but classic AAA titles this gen. I'm incredibly excited to see what they do on PS4 whether it be uncharted 4 or a new IP.

Heavy rain was the most unique gaming experience I've ever had, and I think a play through of that is something everyone should experience, I'm excited to see what Quantic Dream does on the 4 :noah:

Same with god of war, but ascension was just aight to me, we'll see what Sony Santa Monica does next with that

& Killzone :wow: best looking console exclusive shooter this gen. Killzone 2 was AMAZING. controlls were kinda muddy but not anywhere near enough to actually affect the gaming experience. it was just different, not bad. & they fixed that with killzone 3 so Shadow Fall will probably be the result of them learning from all of their mistakes so I'm excited for it

Save the whole "wait station" shyt because neither console has a extensive list of titles for next year yet. We're all waiting to see what's coming, let be honest here

Why are you guys choosing Xbox or PS4? No fanboy ish, lets be mature here. :popcorn:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Honestly I want to go Xbox One, but fukk a forced kinnect, especially after saying suddenly it's no longer needed

Now I'll just wait for the kinnectless version bundled with titan fall and get a ps4 to tied me over

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I prefer the Xbox One because of Forza series and Killer Instinct looks very interesting. Im not really a FPS fan but TitanFall looks very interesting. The TV integration features look nice also as a bonus.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
after going through all of the info that has come out on both of these next gen systems, i have decided to go with......

PC Master Race

eat a dikk console clowns.

I'd say people using nazi terms to describe themselves are the bigger clowns.

But enjoy playing GTA V one year later and missing out on games like The Last Of Us...

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking for the console I can get the most use and function out of. During law school I didn't get a chance to be a gamer like I wanted to but my xbox was a good videoplayer when I wasn't gaming. I got a ps3 and honestly wasn't feeling the games that everyone seems to love. I was actually impressed by the Xbox reveal. The TV features are exciting. I was excited about that but questioned whether the games would be what I needed them to be. Heard ps4 was gonna come with the games. Then they didn't. Came with the exact same games. I want to play most of those xbox exclusives. Knack and driveclub... not so much. At the end of the day I think I'll get the most use out of xbox one from day one.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
For me, the biggest reason I prefer PS4 is because of the exclusives/first party teams

I absolutely love the uncharted franchise and naughty dog has delivered nothing but classic AAA titles this gen. I'm incredibly excited to see what they do on PS4 whether it be uncharted 4 or a new IP.

Heavy rain was the most unique gaming experience I've ever had, and I think a play through of that is something everyone should experience, I'm excited to see what Quantic Dream does on the 4 :noah:

Same with god of war, but ascension was just aight to me, we'll see what Sony Santa Monica does next with that

& Killzone :wow: best looking console exclusive shooter this gen. Killzone 2 was AMAZING. controlls were kinda muddy but not anywhere near enough to actually affect the gaming experience. it was just different, not bad. & they fixed that with killzone 3 so Shadow Fall will probably be the result of them learning from all of their mistakes so I'm excited for it

Save the whole "wait station" shyt because neither console has a extensive list of titles for next year yet. We're all waiting to see what's coming, let be honest here

Why are you guys choosing Xbox or PS4? No fanboy ish, lets be mature here. :popcorn:

This is how I feel. And Infamous 2 was one of my favorite games of this gen and Second Son looks amazing