Supporter
Daps
12L0BI23SF-DD94.jpg

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I downloaded it earlier. Just finished watching it. Dope. I remember seeing this a long long time ago but I had forgotten most of it.

Billy Zane was gangsta with it. I was glad to see Roach get smoked tho. Dude was a f*cking douche. I woulda said that was a spoiler but 20 minutes into the movie u know that azzhole is gonna get his. No way that piece of sh!t is surviving :laugh:

:myman:

Yeah, Roach was a fukking loser. Not sure if you noticed, but the actor is the guy that played Sandman in Spiderman 3.

sr4u0.jpg

They actually came out with a second movie in the Tales from the Crypt franchise :

RanvV.jpg

Vampire/Skin flick. Not as good as Demon Knight, but still cheesily funny in some parts. Most importantly, there is a lot of nudity! As a kid, all them titties had me....:ohlawd:

TW2RS.jpg

^ This chick right here had me hard as a mutha fukka, lookin' down at my dikk like "yo what the fukk b".

The key from Demon Knight actually makes an appearance in this and is somewhat important to the plot. Apparently, they were originally going to make a bunch of these and tie them together somehow, but it never panned out.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:myman:

Yeah, Roach was a fukking loser. Not sure if you noticed, but the actor is the guy that played Sandman in Spiderman 3.

sr4u0.jpg

They actually came out with a second movie in the Tales from the Crypt franchise :

RanvV.jpg

Vampire/Skin flick. Not as good as Demon Knight, but still cheesily funny in some parts. Most importantly, there is a lot of nudity! As a kid, all them titties had me....:ohlawd:

TW2RS.jpg

^ This chick right here had me hard as a mutha fukka, lookin' down at my dikk like "yo what the fukk b".

The key from Demon Knight actually makes an appearance in this and is somewhat important to the plot. Apparently, they were originally going to make a bunch of these and tie them together somehow, but it never panned out.

I haven't seen any of the spiderman flicks, not really my thing. But yeah, Bordello of blood is next on my list.

One of my favorite King adaptations.