Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Theycallmebruce-cover.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I can easily say outta all the fvcked up movies I saw as a kid, Sleepaway Camp is ranked number 1.

You talk about shock endings, twists n sh1t, that sh1t right there was outta nowhere, unexpected, and had you like......GOTDAMN. Can't believe they haven't remade it yet. The cold part about it is that me and my brothers just thought it was some ole dumb ass regular horror movie which it was, we were laughin through the whole thing up until the end.....GOTDAMN, that sh1t was NOT funnny at all.

Yeah, yeah, that image and that sound that came out that muthafvcka......Ain't no smilies to even begin to describe the final scene

vlcsnap-2010-09-30-08h47m34s170.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yea that shyt traumatized ya boy along with The Thing. My young mind wasn't ready for that bullshyt. I mean damn man why she had to make that face and scream like that? shyt wasn't called for man. It wasn't right.:why:

I'm about to bring up some old school Joe Bob Briggs Drive In movies in a minute. Evil Dead was another one that was serious as fukk along with
small-phantasm-front1.jpg

phantasm_4.jpg

The tall man creeped me the fukk out.
phantasm-oblivion.jpg

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
IyC7j.jpg

^ I don't care what anyone says, this is one of the goat 90's horror movies. Up there with Candyman. The mythology is ill as fukk. Monsters are genuinely scary (Dem Practical Effects) Performances are quite good as well. Billy Zane is a fukking riot in this, And Jada Pinkett....:obama:

Cryptkeeper....:myman:

I downloaded it earlier. Just finished watching it. Dope. I remember seeing this a long long time ago but I had forgotten most of it.

Billy Zane was gangsta with it. I was glad to see Roach get smoked tho. Dude was a f*cking douche. I woulda said that was a spoiler but 20 minutes into the movie u know that azzhole is gonna get his. No way that piece of sh!t is surviving :laugh: