Drop a Movie From Your Childhood That Never Gets Talked About

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Right on bruh :obama:

One of my favorite flicks all time right there....watched that sh1t with my pops when it first came on HBO like :ohhh:

The part that got me was lil man hen he asked LF "Was he a blackman?" :snoop:

You gotta check this one out If you haven't already....Dope lil indie flick with Isaiah Washington and Nicole Ari Parker, came out in 2000 on HBO.

51ZMYB2JK5L.jpg

:myman:

I got lucky findin' Outnumbered online. This one is gonna be harder to find though :noah:

Speakin' of Isaiah Washington, Willy had me like :wtf::laff: the way he was destoryin' those pies at the diner with his hands. I could tell he was rockin' a business suit out the gate, but when he pulled the track suit off I was still :deadrose:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
:myman:

I got lucky findin' Outnumbered online. This one is gonna be harder to find though :noah:

Speakin' of Isaiah Washington, Willy had me like :wtf::laff: the way he was destoryin' those pies at the diner with his hands. I could tell he was rockin' a business suit out the gate, but when he pulled the track suit off I was still :deadrose:

Somebody gotta gif that scene when he's diggin in those pies

"WE EATIN BREH!"

The look he gave natalie cole was pricless.....:stopitslime:

"Naw, I said 3 WHOLE pies!" :deadrose:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ski Patrol was the first time I ever saw George Lopez.....didn't see him again until his sitcom was picked up.

LOL @ the spelling mistake.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn seeing a lot of my favorites from when I was a kid.
Why is it we can't agree on current movies?