Drop a Movie From Your Childhood That Never Gets Talked About

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
they were stop motion creatures (no cgi). They looked somewhat like trolls, but they weren't stocky. Lil slim built, strong looking 5-10 inch creatures. They lived in the ground and came up through the floor boards from a big ass hole.

Somebody mentioned dis movie in hea before. Was it dis?

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jerk with John Leguizamo. That movie was fukkin retardant but entertaining as a kid. Another one was The Mask with Jim Carrey. OH... and Meteor Man!

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
yo that's it OG, The Gate. That shyt was wild.

maaan....what an era.

I remember me n mah cousin was beggin his pops to watch dat shyt when we was shorties. Mah uncle was like "I'm tellin yall dis aint for ya, but gon head if you want to. :usure:" Me n mah cuz was like :childplease::rudy:

Sure enuff afta watchin dat mufukka...had bof our asses SHOOK da rest of dat night. We had bof our tents set up downstairs in da basement because it was one of dem finished joints. Every lil fukkin sound had us like :sadcam:. Soon as dat furnace turned on :merchant: we hauled ass up dem steps and ran into his room upstairs.

Mah Uncle woke us up in da mornin n was laffin talmbout some "Why yall up here? :pachaha:"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm one of the few people that like this one more than the first one

Neverending_story_two_ver2.jpg

220px-Dr_giggles_poster.jpg

220px-Who's_the_Man_DVD.jpg

220px-Deepcoverposter.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
ET
My Girl
Child's Play
Mi Familia
Money Train
Eve's Bayou
Creep Show I and II...Creep Show I is fukking CLASSIC.
There's that flick with Arnold and that black girl trying to get his daughter back almost from the get go from the 80s.
Mobsters with Christian Slater