Drink Soda, Brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

8 oz. of apple juice / grape juice has approximately 36 carbohydrates, while 12 oz. of 'soda' has about 42-45 carbohydrates. Juice actually is MORE sweet.

different sugars. natural sugars found in fruits aren't nearly as bad as the refined sugar in soda.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
i knew a guy who drank coke everyday of his life, lived until he was 110 years old

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i drink soda errrday f u

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
When I do drink soda, I drink Vanilla Coke

Whoa! Where do you find Vanilla Coke?! Because it has been discontinued in the south!

And to all y'all talking about you don't drink soda... LMAO! These type of threads are always so funny...unless you're in the elite class, the top 10 percent, whatever you consume will/can kill you! STFU! lol!

Y'all ain't on top of shyt! Y'all sound imbecilic, lol! The water you drink, cook with, put on your face is killing you! lol! Stop it! lol!

But moderation is still key.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Whoa! Where do you find Vanilla Coke?! Because it has been discontinued in the south!

And to all y'all talking about you don't drink soda... LMAO! These type of threads are always so funny...unless you're in the elite class, the top 10 percent, whatever you consume will/can kill you! STFU! lol!

Y'all ain't on top of shyt! Y'all sound imbecilic, lol! The water you drink, cook with, put on your face is killing you! lol! Stop it! lol!

But moderation is still key.

I find them all the time in Montgomery, I can't find em' nowhere else really.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Stopped drinking Coke, then had a relapse and been drinking ever since. For some reason I can't stop. The force is too strong. :noah:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
No.

I feel great.

I fukk good.

I work 40hrs a week.

I'm good:obama:

*Dr. Phil voice*

Now I see a pattern here. Every sentence you seem to be talking about yourself, and how you perceive yourself, your sexual abilities and your abilities to function while on the soda. Guess what buddy?....You're not alone :ufdup:

Have ya ever stopped and thought, "What does my family think?" or "What do my friends and work colleagues think" and "What do my sexual partners think"? dwillhuh:

Once you realize that it's not all about you, that it's not all on you, you'll start to let your family and your friends and your freak-hoes and work colleagues get involved in helping you see yourself because ya know what? Their input is important too because they care

If you let these people be honest with you, then you can finally be honest with yourself about what soda does to ya; It isolates you, just like it did me and coutless other lost souls:to:. Soda doesn't care Buckeye....but family does:yamad: