Drink Soda, Brehs

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I don't drink a lot of soda myself and after seeing this will probably just leave it alone entirely. But it's something about an ice cold Sprite though. I don't have to have a Pepsi or a Coke though.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I havnt had soda in a month, ive gone through a few of these phases where i wont have soda for a few months

but once you get a taste of that cherry coke crack at a wingstop or something :noah: you a goner :sadcam:

That's exaclty what happens to me with shyt like soda and fast food. Ill go a good couple months w/o it and then one day some shyt happens where I gotta break it and then Im hooked for a couple weeks and then repeat the process.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don't drink a lot of soda myself and after seeing this will probably just leave it alone entirely. But it's something about an ice cold Sprite though. I don't have to have a Pepsi or a Coke though.

Im no scientist but I'd like to think CLEAR sodas are less harmful since less coloring and dye is used to make them.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
LOL, nikkas kill me on here, I drank a soda after 2 years, and I had to be rushed to the emergency room..FOH nikka, you liar.

I don't fukk with soda much either, but gotdamn nikkas acting like having a Code Red or two every six months, is like eating a fukking 5 guys hamburger every day for a month or some shyt.

Yall need to dial it back man.

Just cause you had to be sent to the emergency room after drinking a 'soda' doesn't mean that's why. Many people drink 'soda' daily, multiple times a day and are fine.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
After being off soda for so long, it's all just too sweet for me to enjoy. Water or juices (preferably something I juiced at home).

:snoop:

8 oz. of apple juice / grape juice has approximately 36 carbohydrates, while 12 oz. of 'soda' has about 42-45 carbohydrates. Juice actually is MORE sweet.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
That's exaclty what happens to me with shyt like soda and fast food. Ill go a good couple months w/o it and then one day some shyt happens where I gotta break it and then Im hooked for a couple weeks and then repeat the process.

Im the same way went 3 whole months without fast food then money got funny and saw a commercial for the 1 dollar spicy beefy burrito at Taco Bell then noticed it was happy hour from 2-5 and got 1 spicy burrito and 2 loaded grillers a frozen medium drink and churro all for five bucks. Hit that up 3 times a week now.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i only drink soda when the food calls for it.

If you're eating a spicy food, like mexican food, you better have something with some carbonation. :usure:

That said, I havent had one in a month. I usually drink one maybe every few weeks or so.

Also, if you've been outside for a long time in tte heat, an ice cold Coke/Root beer does wonders in addition to water.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
OH LAWWWWWWWD :blessed:

155321f.gif

:wow:

0007686000082_500X500.jpg

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
:snoop:

8 oz. of apple juice / grape juice has approximately 36 carbohydrates, while 12 oz. of 'soda' has about 42-45 carbohydrates. Juice actually is MORE sweet.
Yeah... juice can be more sweet, but I water it down and/or add veggies of some sort for that very reason. But hey, you know better than me what I can taste in my own mouth.

Not to mention, I'm avoiding all the other garbage soda is made of in general.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A soda or two per week ain't going to hurt y'all...the hell is wrong with some of you?

DanGleesac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent had soda since December of 2010....but the only soda that I miss and has tempted me before...mt dew code red, that shyt... :whew: