Drink Soda, Brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pepsi and Coca Cola to change Formula after Cancer threat Scandal | EUTimes.net

An environmental group has revealed that the caramel coloring used in Pepsi still contains a concerning level of a carcinogen, even after the company said it would change its formula.

In March, PepsiCo Inc. and Coca-Cola Co. said they would adjust their formulas across the U.S. after California passed a law ruling drinks with a certain level of carcinogens display a cancer warning.

The chemical is 4-methylimidazole, or 4-Mel, which can form during the cooking process and may subsequently be found in trace amounts in many foods.

Watchdog group The Center for Environmental Health found that while Coke products no longer test positive for the chemical, Pepsi products sold outside of California still do.

Pepsi said its caramel coloring suppliers are changing their manufacturing process to cut the amount of 4-Mel in its caramel. That process is complete in California and will be finished in February 2014 in the rest of the country. Pepsi said it will also be taken out globally, but did not indicate a timeline.

:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
club soda isn't spring water. i would cut that off, too. but props for quitting soda. i haven't drank soda in over a decade.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I just broke my 3 month soda fast like two weeks ago. I had hangover and my stomach was all fukked up and the only thing that helps is ginger ale. Ever since I been hooked like crack :noah:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I just broke my 3 month soda fast like two weeks ago. I had hangover and my stomach was all fukked up and the only thing that helps is ginger ale. Ever since I been hooked like crack :noah:

I havnt had soda in a month, ive gone through a few of these phases where i wont have soda for a few months

but once you get a taste of that cherry coke crack at a wingstop or something :noah: you a goner :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
not drinking soda? bunch of fags in here

LOL, nikkas kill me on here, I drank a soda after 2 years, and I had to be rushed to the emergency room..FOH nikka, you liar.

I don't fukk with soda much either, but gotdamn nikkas acting like having a Code Red or two every six months, is like eating a fukking 5 guys hamburger every day for a month or some shyt.

Yall need to dial it back man.